Non Thai Gf/wife In Thailand

Blake7

I was wondering if anyone here has a GF/wife here who is non thai. I mean, there are so many "opportunities" here that I wonder how easy it would be to stay faithful?

Likewise I am wondering about the non Thai GF/wives themselves. Surely they must be quite paranoid about it all?

Would be interested to hear your comments on this.

Come on guys.....if you really love and care for your gf/wife, you wouldn't fool around with another woman, no matter what temptation there is. Well, if you and the gf/wife have got an 'open' relationship, then it is a different story.

Always think like this....how would YOU feel if SHE fooled around with another guy ?

:o

Regards,

Jem

If you love your wife/girlfriend, i don't see anything wrong with taking her anywhere with you in the world. That shouldn't even be an issue. On a similar topic, however, i know several guys in their 30's with ugly-as-###### farang women. Most of them are good looking (from a straight guy's point of view), too. Okay, they're happily married hopefully, but still .. :o

On a similar topic, however, i know several guys in their 30's with ugly-as-###### farang women. Most of them are good looking (from a straight guy's point of view), too. Okay, they're happily married hopefully, but still .. :o

One of your first posting, rainman:

Thread: How Do You Like Your Girls ?

Rainman Posted on: Thu 2004-06-03, 01:20:34

Personality wins. Everything else is secondary.

Evolving, I guess.

How long have you been in Thailand,... ? :D:D

On a similar topic, however, i know several guys in their 30's with ugly-as-###### farang women. Most of them are good looking (from a straight guy's point of view), too. Okay, they're happily married hopefully, but still .. :o

I have also noticed that MOST farang men here are with very unatractive Thai woman. Maybe they just love them for what's inside .. If so good for them.

/SM

Blake 7

NO DON’T DO IT. It won’t work. You'll regret that one forever.

You’ll be surrounded by the beautiful in a harem of sexy feline women and you’re going to bring a girl from the UK with you! This is so pointless why would we even debate it. This post should have been a poll then you’d see some results.

One of your first posting, rainman:

Thread: How Do You Like Your Girls ?

Rainman Posted on: Thu 2004-06-03, 01:20:34

Personality wins. Everything else is secondary.

Evolving, I guess.

How long have you been in Thailand,... ? :D:D

You got me there. But like i said, if you love your girlfriend/wife it shouldn't matter bringing her to Thailand. I just feel a little sad for the 100ish pount guys walking down the street with an ugly 500 pound woman that looks 30 years older than them (and no, it sure isn't their mother). Sure, personality wins anytime for me but at least keep it at an acceptable level. Whatever someone prefers, though, is not for me to decide.

My ex-girlfriend of 3 years in the US was good looking, but not a top model by any means. My current thai girlfriend has a good personality and good looks - so i don't need to worry about either. :D

OK, farang woman point of view.

So it seems no one has actually attempted this impossible task - maintaining a relationship with a western girlfriend in thailand......

Well, absolutely not true. I know quite a few farang couples who have been here many years and are still together. Of course, the men didn't come here looking for women to fool around on their partners with, so maybe that makes a difference.

My personal opinion is that a man who cheats (or vice versa) is just that, a cheater and would look for any reason to cheat, good looking women or not. If you love her and care for her, then you will look and not touch. As my husband has always said to me (mushy here guys you may want to close your eyes and skip this bit), "Why would I look around when everything I want is right here?" If you feel that way about your girlfriend then cute thai girls won't really make a difference will they?

As my husband has always said to me (mushy here guys you may want to close your eyes and skip this bit), "Why would I look around when everything I want is right here?"  If you feel that way about your girlfriend then cute thai girls won't really make a difference will they?

New avatar, Sbk?

It has nothing to do with farang girls or Thai girls.

If you want/"need" to stray, you will.

Whatever the nationality of your GF/wife.

And whatever the availability of potential ones,...

Reverse the situation...

How do you feel/would you feel when you (average looking white guy) take your foxy little Thai girl to the West. She's gonna have ample opportunity to cheat on you. Would you be sniffing her when she walks through the door to see if she smells of soap?

Trust is a valuable commodity that few of us can truly say we have.

BTW... I'm FKN glad I never married in the West. So may fish, such a big sea.

My personal opinion is that a man who cheats (or vice versa) is just that, a cheater and would look for any reason to cheat, good looking women or not. If you love her and care for her, then you will look and not touch. As my husband has always said to me (mushy here guys you may want to close your eyes and skip this bit), "Why would I look around when everything I want is right here?" If you feel that way about your girlfriend then cute thai girls won't really make a difference will they?

Very true.. Most the slugs I have known here cheat on their Thai wife/GF also...

/SM

The ones I know aren't. But then, like I said, their partners didn't come here looking for women so why should they be? Either there is trust or there isn't. I'm a farang, although my husband is Thai, and I have never found cause to be jealous (although given most Thai men's track record, I would have every right to be) because I trust my husband, knows that he loves me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me or damage our relationship.

Come on guys.....if you really love and care for your gf/wife, you wouldn't fool around with another woman, no matter what temptation there is. Well, if you and the gf/wife have got an 'open' relationship, then it is a different story.

That might work with normal Western temptation, but not here.

Blakey don't do it, especially if you haven't been here before but I can't see how that would be, being a member and everything.

True, there's faithful people and non failthful people and it depends on your relationship but I've seen the faces on the fat, red faced couples wondering around places like Nana and Patpong, and you know what the guy is thinking and he wants to kick himself, and his wife knows what he is thinking also and is feeling about as sucure as a very insecure woman in a particularly insecure mood.

I don't think it would be fair on her or yourself and it all depends on how much you love her and how much of a minger she is compared to the caramel sirens that are so unavoidable in everyday life.

That said, not all men like Asian women and there must be farang couples here that work well so I wouldn't be right in writing it off as a disaster before you've made a decision when I only know a fraction of the situation.

Only you know the answer mate.

I used to have a Japanese girlfriend, stayed in bkk for 3 days great time. well i then made the mistake of taking her to pattaya with me to see my friend . She was shocked so manny prossies ,thought i was some kind of sad pervert and dumped me within 2 days and went back to London. It all depends on where you are going.

I have been to LOS on my own for about 10 times and been here twice with the wife and kids!!

Even though the wife and I were close to splitting up at the time I did not go off with or anything else as it would have been too disrespectful to her!

I will make up for lost time though on my next visit!! :o

I have been to LOS on my own for about 10 times and been here twice with the wife and kids!!

Even though the wife and I were close to splitting up at the time I did not go off with or anything else as it would have been too disrespectful to her!

I will make up for lost time though on my next visit!! :D

Excellent :o