Bangkok Bank - Sukhumvit (soi 10/12?)

I have "Lost" the Bangkok Bank :o ........Yeah, I am a numpty :D

It's the one on Sukhumvit (no surprise!) on the even side of the street around soi 10 / soi 12 - just over the foot bridge (from Soi 11 ./ soi 11/1).

It a big place!

According to the Bangkok Bank branch locater their are two branches with "Sukhumvit" in the title and neither of them look right..........

Sukhumvit 11 Sub Branch

171 Suhumvit Rd Khlongtoei Nua Wattana

Bangkok 10110

Tel : 02-2553680-3

Fax : 02-2553684

Sukhumvit 43 Full Branch

787 Sukhumvit Rd. Khlong Tan Nua Wattana

Bangkok 10110

Tel : 0-2662-4778-9, 0-2258-0238-9, 0-2258-7278

Fax : 0-2258-9967

...........anyone help?

The account number for any Bangkok Bank account tells you the branch. There first three digits id the branch, i.e. 105 is the branch code for the Bangkapi branch, which is the one you are referring to.

Regards

/edit

Bang Kapi

Full Branch

182 Sukhumvit Rd.

Khlong Toei, Khlongtoei Bangkok 10110

Tel : 0-2653-1012-23, 0-2252-4173-5

Fax : 0-2254-7830

//

Edited by A_Traveller

The one near Sukhumvit Soi 12 is Bangkapi Branch.

Yep agreed, I have an account there too. Also can relate to where the question comes from.

It always struck me as a strange name, as people usually talk of lower sukhumvit, khlongtoey etc. I've never heard anyone say I live in Bangkapi. The only time I've really heard anyone mention the name Bangkapi is in connection with this Bangkok Bank branch.

Actually I think it's very weird. The last time someone mentioned the Bangkapi branch I had a fit - because Bangkapi is the district up in the higher sois of Ramkamhaeng, or the far end of Ladphrao Rd - I believe Happyland is in this area. It's no where near Sukhumvit Rd, especially not Sukhumvit Soi 12. Only after further questioning did I discover that the Sukhumvit Soi 12 branch was named Bangkapi.