Birthday Cake Delivery In Bangkok

george

Tell them to spend some money on a proper ISP

this is the website message I get.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Nice to see that our sponsors get real heavy traffic and need to upgrade their servers :o

I'm helping these people get started. They created a Flash site that was too high-bandwidth for the hosting package they selected. So - the site is being streamlined, and the hosting package is being upgraded. They should be back in cyberspace shortly.

Their market is mainly impromptu celebrations, kicking off at a bar or pub somewhere. 60 minute delivery - or so they are trying. With all the fixings (plates, forks, napkins, candles, matches, etc. - even a disposable flash camera or an electronic "singing" birthday card).

Good luck to them!

Cheers!

Indo-Siam

Tell them to spend some money on a proper ISP

this is the website message I get.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Nice to see that our sponsors get real heavy traffic and need to upgrade their servers :D

George never misses a plug :D A real bitnessman in Muang Thai :o

good luck with the new business venture.

I would suggest they take that red line out of their flash graphic as it looks crap and subliminally (?) suggests it is a bad product. Anyway that was the first thing I noticed.... A graphics person is needed - something like sunbelts would be better.

I would suggest they take that red line out of their flash graphic as it looks crap and subliminally (?) suggests it is a bad product

Can you elaborate on that, Tornado?

Because I did not feel it.

Subliminally or otherwise,... :o

I would suggest they take that red line out of their flash graphic as it looks crap and subliminally (?) suggests it is a bad product

Can you elaborate on that, Tornado?

Because I did not feel it.

Subliminally or otherwise,... :o

Marketing 101 Bluey, I think anyone with a marketing degree would say the same.

Red is a food colour, but when it is used as a "strike out", it suggests to people subliminally that there is something wrong with the product. Something to think about whetther you agree with it or not. Name one successfull business anywhere in the world that has this type of "logo" ?

Good Luck anyway as it is a good business idea :D

Too expensive for the size, and no clue to say it's not simply one of the typical crappy Thai cakes with frosting made from grease instead of butter, and the dry cake made using fake eggs, fake butter, and the cheapest of all other ingredients.

Too expensive for the size, and no clue to say it's not simply one of the typical crappy Thai cakes with frosting made from grease instead of butter, and the dry cake made using fake eggs, fake butter, and the cheapest of all other ingredients.

Such an analysis ... all sight unseen ... truly a scientific feat :o

Such an analysis ... all sight unseen ... truly a scientific feat :o

There's a photo of the finished product, and yes, there is plenty enough to offer up my opinion. They show a 'medium' and you can approximate the size from the plates and utensils alongside to be about 8 inches (20cm) square....950 baht for just the cake, no lettering. And if it's not one of the cheap Thai style cakes, then they should, I think, emphasize the quality of their ingredients-- it might help to justify the price in the eyes of some :D

Tough bananas if you don't like my opinion. I call 'em the way I see them, TV.com advertiser, or not. And it is constructive criticism, which is more than I can say for your little snipe. :D

And it is constructive criticism

Constructive criticism is good on a "head to head" basis.

On a forum which is read by thousands of people, it is not.

People have no time or inclination to separate the good from the bad.

So they only remember the bad.

Easier,...

Trying to add method to the madness?  :o

Your logic takes on a certain amount of mystery. Is it that ajarn syndrome found in many teachers of the parsar angkrid hereabouts ?

Is there something I wrote that you don't understand? You seem to be confused :D

Anyway, whatever syndrome it is that you see, I assure you, it's only represents me. I don't speak for others. Of course, your reality may differ.... It's always up to you :D

Easier,...

Your opinion, speaking for everyone?

Not for me, anyway. I have plenty of time and inclination to seperate good from bad. In my opinion, it would be foolish to do otherwise, but it's certainly everyone's choice to make. :o

Easier,...

Not for me, anyway. I have plenty of time and inclination to seperate good from bad. In my opinion, it would be follish to do otherwise, but it's certainly your choice to make. :o

Between jobs I guess. ( And it would be F O O L I S H if English is your thing and in which case the honorific Ajarn is way beyond you and an unreachable height. )

Easier,...

Not for me, anyway. I have plenty of time and inclination to seperate good from bad. In my opinion, it would be foolish to do otherwise, but it's certainly your choice to make. :o

Between jobs I guess. ( And it would be F O O L I S H if English is your thing and in which case the honorific Ajarn is way beyond you and an unreachable height. )

Oh, the fragile ego has become upset. Sorry :D