History Of Our Relationship Statement

I'd like to know whether my lady can submit her version of History of our Relationship statement in English, if said English isnt exactly perfect ?

Example : WE see each other on Webcam ..Sometime he help me Translation and he explain english too.WE talk together everyday we know each other better.

TIA

I corrected my own statement to be English perfect, but I left hers as it was.

Her English is not perfect, but is certainly understandable.

If I changed it to be perfect, it may effect the meaning, would not be her writing and would certainly not look authentic.

We have yet to submit the visa application, along with these statements.

Just my view of doing what you have asked, I may be wrong, but that is how we both felt about it.

Cheers,

Reg

• 1 month later...

i recently got together my documents for a US fiancee visa (haven't decided whether to apply yet or not - something about having the US govt make one of my major life decisions for me).

for this letter, I believe you can submit one letter which you both sign. then your problem would be solved. maybe you can check if you can also do this.

You may not need to provide such a letter if you get a statement or two from other people who can atest to your relationship. The Australian embassy (Thai staff) are renowned for giving people a hard time.......you are presumed guilty .....not innocent in their method. You can also show pictures and whatever other pieces of evidence you can muster.