Part Time Maid Needed

kdf

We have not had a great deal of luck in finding a regular maid who is not too distracted by shiny things.

Part of the problem is that we only want part time once a week for a small condo.

Getting up at 8am or earlier to let the maid in does not work, so another difficulty.

Any one have any ideas?

Thanks

kdf

We have not had a great deal of luck in finding a regular maid who is not too distracted by shiny things.

Part of the problem is that we only want part time once a week for a small condo.

Getting up at 8am or earlier to let the maid in does not work, so another difficulty.

Any one have any ideas?

Thanks

kdf

The last 2 maids l had robbed me blind, the solution is to move to a smaller house and do the cleaning yourself!! :o

There's a couple of bonded maid service companies that service both residential and commercial. I think you may be able to negotiate a rate for a weekly service but may not be cheap. Depends on how much you want to protect your assets versus trying lucky dip with the huge transient local labour market in low season.

Edited by NanLaew

I can recommend ours, she is basically done with our house in half a day as she comes daily for cleaning and laundry.

So far nothing has gone missing, but she is good at stowing things away in places where you would never think of when you need them... :o

She's not perfect, but after all honest.

I can recommend ours, she is basically done with our house in half a day as she comes daily for cleaning and laundry.

So far nothing has gone missing, but she is good at stowing things away in places where you would never think of when you need them... :o

She's not perfect, but after all honest.

Thanks Raro,

I will talk to you about her tomorrow night at Bert's

kdf