Tossing A Coin...

sillybilly

hope somebody out there can help...

been tossing a coin...

Was thinking of hiring a car from Chiang Mai and looking around the countryside or using a tour company or just going on a VIP bus and getting off when seeing a place that would be nice to stop at.

Can anybody recommend a good car hire place? and about how much they would charge for a smalll automatic?? I think last time a friend used POP`s...

Or does anybody know any tour companys that would be good for sightseeing.

I would also love to know if there is an english website for any bus services such as VIP that might be able to help.... Thanks in Advance...

hope somebody out there can help...

been tossing a coin...

Was thinking of hiring a car from Chiang Mai and looking around the countryside or using a tour company or just going on a VIP bus and getting off when seeing a place that would be nice to stop at.

Can anybody recommend a good car hire place? and about how much they would charge for a smalll automatic?? I think last time a friend used POP`s...

Or does anybody know any tour companys that would be good for sightseeing.

I would also love to know if there is an english website for any bus services such as VIP that might be able to help.... Thanks in Advance...

Budget Rent a car/van/pickup/minibus are in Chiang Mai, they are typically very efficient and have good quality/maintained vehicles. They aren't the cheapest around but represent good value especaially if you are going outside the town area which you are doing.

Top North Rentals are also pretty good and worth looking at.

CB