Abortion Options In Thailand

listenup

Hi,

I have just found out that my girlfriend is pregnant. As far as I knew she was taking the contraceptive pill although I found out that she stopped taking it for 2 to 3 weeks and then started again. Anyway, this post is not directed at my girlfriend. What has been done has been done.

I know a lot of people disagree with aborting pregnancies and those people are entitled to their own opinions. I however am comfortable with this and therefore need advice on having an abortion in Thailand. Firstly, what are my options? Secondly, is this legal? If so, can anyone recommend a doctor/hospital that can help?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry listenup, but abortion on demand is illegal in Thailand and only under special circumstances are they legal. Google "Cabbages and Condoms" and the PDA (Population and Community Development), Bangkok and also do a search for past posts in the Thaivisa forums. Since discussion of illegal activities is against forum rules will have to close this topic, as were previous topics closed for this.