Job Websites For Thais

I need to hire Thai staff to work in my new hotel in Phuket.

Can anyone tell me which websites are popular for Thais to read when looking for work?

Of course, if anyone here knows of any Thais in Phuket looking for Hotel work, please let me know here or send me a PM. I am looking for staff for ALL departments.

I need to hire Thai staff to work in my new hotel in Phuket.

Can anyone tell me which websites are popular for Thais to read when looking for work?

Of course, if anyone here knows of any Thais in Phuket looking for Hotel work, please let me know here or send me a PM. I am looking for staff for ALL departments.

Not sure about hotel level (maids, front desk), but I've seen my Thai staff (high end print layout and web design/SEO for export company) looking at jobsdb.com . Maybe they know something about my company's health that I don't. :o

Donna

What positions are you offering? Do you have any position that I can do via the internet, ‘cause I’m still in the US

Hi Teacup

At this stage its only Thai staff required. If that changes, I will let you know.

Thanks.

JobsDB.com, as mentioned, seems to be the first point of call for many. http://www.jobbees.com/ is one additional one to the good suggestions mentioned already. I think, after this, you've probably now got all the major sites listed in this thread.

For high level positions, or Farrang positions, you might want to consider a recruitment company such as Opus, Manarco or PRTR.

not trolling Oleg_Rus. just wanting to find HELPFUL people who have EXPERIENCE with the websites they are recommending. of course, i know that there are many sites. i was wanting to know which ones are recommended.

quit flaming :o

Depends on the quality of Thai staff you want. Most of those listed have mostly low quality staff. jobtopgun is more for management type positions, however, and might be pretty good. jobsdb is similar but is expensive as I recall.

If you want pretty standard positions, I'd probably start with jobthai.com. jobbee and jobbkk have produced poor results for me in the past.

Good luck in your new position - and hope you get the old one settled.

oh and by the way, if you could expand more on what jobs you are offering, I might know a young lady looking for work, she used to work at spa reception at BanThai and she's very personable and speaks great English.

Edited by onethailand

not trolling Oleg_Rus. just wanting to find HELPFUL people who have EXPERIENCE with the websites they are recommending. of course, i know that there are many sites. i was wanting to know which ones are recommended.

quit flaming :o

Oki doki, I'm sorry

lets share some eperience then

job sites are mainly sux due to uncontrolled posts there. I've been using them (for different purpose) and can tell, it is almost impossible to get good staff there.

The best source of fresh graduates is colleges and job fairs. For management - probably another hotel, travel agency.

Surely - news papers. And you'll have to assign a screening person - with a checklist prior even see an applicant.

We were looking for staff for travel agency 12K++ and found at Victory Monument hangout, not at www.

manager for huge (yep) industrial export company - still at large

operation manager for Samui hotel - "borrowed" from another hotel for 20K

and so it goes.

My advise - go social.

Edited by Oleg_Rus