Sarburi Province, Place To Visit?

Smithson

Not much in Saraburi, mate. Lopburi is good. Mauk Lek is great, and nothing in Saraburi can compare. There are a couple small mountains but nothing to speak of and nothing in way of waterfalls that I know about. I used to live there and when we wanted a waterfall we went to Mauk Lek. Is that waterfall you're talking about the one where tons of people go and swim and it has several stages very close together?

Why not exit at Pak Chong, hang a right and travel up to Kao Yai national park in less than 30 minutes? You can stay at one of the resorts just outside the entrance, or camp in the park. I have frequently stayed at Jungle House, which has nice rooms for 600 B except Sat. nights. Lives up to its name, good value.

Why not exit at Pak Chong, hang a right and travel up to Kao Yai national park in less than 30 minutes? You can stay at one of the resorts just outside the entrance, or camp in the park. I have frequently stayed at Jungle House, which has nice rooms for 600 B except Sat. nights. Lives up to its name, good value.

highly recommended..

mq.jpg

If you decide to go for a walk, don't leave anything in your tent cos this guy will acquire it

Thanks for the advice,

I'd like to stay in Kao Yai, but we have dogs.

The waterfalls where heaps of ppl go are the ones in meant, although it's fairly quiet through the week. I thought Muak Lek was in Saraburi province? I was wondering if there was anywhere similar?

Thanks for the advice,

The waterfalls where heaps of ppl go are the ones in meant, although it's fairly quiet through the week. I thought Muak Lek was in Saraburi province? I was wondering if there was anywhere similar?

I have a guesthouse a few km before the khao yai park entrance and don't mind guests bringing their dogs with them, I am a dog lover and have a few myself, if interested to have a stay pm me.

Lots of waterfalls in the park and every evening 1000's of bats flying over my place.

Prices are half above mentioned jungle house prices.

Thanks for the advice,

I have a guesthouse a few km before the khao yai park entrance and don't mind guests bringing their dogs with them, I am a dog lover and have a few myself, if interested to have a stay pm me.

Lots of waterfalls in the park and every evening 1000's of bats flying over my place.

Please let us know your name/location, or PM me please. Thanks!

Thanks for the advice,

Please let us know your name/location, or PM me please. Thanks!

The name is: Westernbikers, located: Thanarat Road Km 21, about 3 km from park entrance.

Room rates: monday-friday: 300-400 baht for fan room, 500 for aircon, weekends 400-500 fan and 600 aircon room.

All rooms have hot water and tv.

We speak Thai, English, Dutch and a bit of French.

Thai and western food, coffee shop, cowboy-indian-biker shop

Dogs allowed.

Cheers, Rono

Rono

Thinking about going to Sarburi for 2 night, any suggestions?

I've been to Muak Lek many times, stayed in resorts close to Jet Sow Noi waterfall. I really like it, but wouldn't mind finding somewhere different?

Saraburi has one of the highest air pollution indexes in Thailand, due to high airborne particulate concentrations. There are quarries above the town that blast continuously and create clouds of dust.

Not much else there...

Sateev