What Happened To Maizefarmer

Issangeorge

I have not seen MaizeFarmer posting for a couple of months (maybe more) and I miss his informed posts. Last post I saw from him he was in India buying an animal food processor. Tim I hope your all right. Issangeorge

He had a rather big accident some months ago.

Where ?? In India, that was the last place he posted from, he went to look at a 2nd hand feed-mill.

Regards

I think it's worrying, in his last post in July he sounded his usual chirpy self and said he would be back to answer all the queries in a week.

Who is moderating the farming section now that RC has returned to England?

I emailed MF himself, RC and Jaidee as to the whereabouts of MF but no reply so far. If anyone has his address in Loei it might be worth posting here as someone who lives near could drop by or someone could write a letter with a stamped addressed return envelope included as if he's ill or cut off from the internet someone from his farm could reply.

I don't think he would give up posting from boredom, he seemed to enjoy being so helpful!

I sent him a couple of PMs and e-mails and no response from him.

Any of you guys up there in Loei have a contact number for him? GaryA?

Ruud - Are you still in contact with him? I believe you guys had a common interest in cattle.

rgds

I was always looking forward to meeting him and offered numerous time to buy him and his dinner and drinks at a large pond near Pukradueng. We had numerous communications regarding various equipment and all communication has stopped. I have no idea what happened and am as concerned as everyone else. He never volunteered where he lived so I never even had a chance to visit him.

It is indeed strange as the last post clearly indicated new posts should have been made in July after his return to Thailand. The closest I see for a location is probably the below post. I would expect the Loei Agricultural Department might be aware of his presence/location.

QUOTE(Issangeorge @ 2007-04-09 22:43:42) *

Maizefarmer, it is good to have you back again, I was hoping you were on some tropical island with your family. You posted you are on the North East side of Phu Kradung National Park. From what I can see from my Think Map that is just up Hi-way 201 from Amphoe Phu Pha Man in Khon Kaen. That is not all that far from where my wife cousins live. As a matter of fact last New Year I drove down that Hi-way from Loei to Amphoe Phu Pha Man. I am quite often , well once or twice a year visiting my wife's cousins, so next time if you would like a visitor maybe I could drop bye and see your operation, I promise I would not stay to long, and since I'm going home to Canada for a week or so and then I start teaching again it would be the fall at the earlist. Once again glad to have you back. Issangeorge.

You're close - you'll drive right past unless you know exactly where to turn off. Closer to the time drop me a PM - I'll send you directions.

It is indeed strange as the last post clearly indicated new posts should have been made in July after his return to Thailand. The closest I see for a location is probably the below post. I would expect the Loei Agricultural Department might be aware of his presence/location.

Maizefarmer, it is good to have you back again, I was hoping you were on some tropical island with your family. You posted you are on the North East side of Phu Kradung National Park. From what I can see from my Think Map that is just up Hi-way 201 from Amphoe Phu Pha Man in Khon Kaen. That is not all that far from where my wife cousins live. As a matter of fact last New Year I drove down that Hi-way from Loei to Amphoe Phu Pha Man. I am quite often , well once or twice a year visiting my wife's cousins, so next time if you would like a visitor maybe I could drop bye and see your operation, I promise I would not stay to long, and since I'm going home to Canada for a week or so and then I start teaching again it would be the fall at the earlist. Once again glad to have you back. Issangeorge.

You're close - you'll drive right past unless you know exactly where to turn off. Closer to the time drop me a PM - I'll send you directions.

Lopburi,I believe Random Chances has his address as he was on the point of visiting him just before his accident. Unfortunately he seems to be offline since his return to England.

If someone has the time or patience to trail back through his posts I think he pinpointed his address at some point either to RC or to one of the others who were planning to visit him.

If someone can find his address to within a few miles I'm sure Gary A, myself or others in Udon, Loei will volunteer to pay a visit.

Issaangeorge !!

today I started a new topic "Dairy Farm"

I read allyour exchange with Maizefarmer and RandomChances of last year

Funny though, I am planning since 1 1/2 year similar and almost in the same region

a/m thread stopped last year in Oct, what happened then and how about your experience ???

Pm me

Seppl :o

I sent him a couple of PMs and e-mails and no response from him.

Any of you guys up there in Loei have a contact number for him? GaryA?

Ruud - Are you still in contact with him? I believe you guys had a common interest in cattle.

rgds

\

The last mail i received from Tim was dated 2007-05-29.

I did send him also a couple of PM's later but no answers till now?

Hope everything is ok for him and his family.

regards,

Ruud

:o

Lopburi,I believe Random Chances has his address as he was on the point of visiting him just before his accident. Unfortunately he seems to be offline since his return to England.

If someone has the time or patience to trail back through his posts I think he pinpointed his address at some point either to RC or to one of the others who were planning to visit him.

If someone can find his address to within a few miles I'm sure Gary A, myself or others in Udon, Loei will volunteer to pay a visit.

I had a PM from him back in April, but as I have'nt been online much was way out of date by the time I read it. Personaly I think he's just either taking a break or just got fed up with posting. I know he was fed up with what he percived as the constant bikkering from some members.

I think I have his e-mail address somewhere, I'll send him a line and let you all know if there is a reply.

RC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I believe these posters are concerned for the wellbeing of a respected contributer and don't really need to be flamed.

Sorry but i believe that this by most definitions of the word, be considered as stalking.

who the EFF cares what you believe? Lopburi is right! do a little research on Maizefarmers postings and how he assisted fellow TV-members and stop your ridiculous insinuations.

:o

I believe these posters are concerned for the wellbeing of a respected contributer and don't really need to be flamed.

Sorry but i believe that this by most definitions of the word, be considered as stalking.

You are way out of line. Stalking involves malicious intent, often combined with the making of a threat or threats, both conditions being entirely absent in this case. There is a huge difference between stalking and someone searching for someone they know (if only via the Internet) who has mysteriously and abruptly disappeared. If Maizefarmer was located and indicated his wish to be left alone, then pursuing further contact might indeed be considered stalking, but until that time this is just a search by concerned friends.

I can't believe with all the help Maizefarmer has given & he being the kind of person he is(He would tell everyone to leave him alone) that anyone would consider good intentions to be taken as stalking!

I think it is called compassion with true intent & care for another.

Think about it if you maybe had a problem would you not want people who care about you to seek you out, I always thought that is what a friend would do. Please take a look within- I agree with Naam & Lopburi & all the others that care.

If you do not have anything good to say please keep it to yourself!

Beardog

In the U.S. all the Midwest- California & Hawaii& Florida (I can't say anything on the other states as I have not lived in the east)

You would be considered a true friend that cares not a stalker.

Stalking one is for maligned purposes!

Edited by Beardog