One-two-go Airlines

From BKK to Phuket One-Two-Go Airlines is offering till end of September 07 an all inclusive fare for all seats on all flights Monday - Thursday of 899 Baht one way.

During this period the cheapest flight from BKK to Samui on Bangkok Airways is 2610 Baht, the next class 3900 Baht and the highest possibile 4095.

Seems that on the route BKK - Phuket is some competition.

899 all inc,

I might start taking the ferry and using that service out of principle.

Actually, to tell you the whole truth, i bought a ticket online with airasia, and that ticket was 4700 baht for 2 tickets rountrip surathani-bangkok!! Dirtcheap offcourse, but problem was my buisness in bangkok got delayed and that ticket wasnt changeable. I had to buy a new returnticket so i tried out 12go. Both airlines were ok, and cheap. Benefit for me personaly with 12go is that they use don muang airport in bangkok so i save some taximoney to the area i normaly go to because subvarnaburmi is further away. Anyway, if you have a car its easy to go to surathani airport, i was there 3,5 hour after i left my home in banrak, and parked the car for free a week on the airport. Men and my wife save 5000 baht to do it this way instead of bangkok air, and i will for sure keep on doing my bangkok-trips this way. Highly recommended.