Any Budding Pi's In Pattaya

steve73

Not sure if I can ask this on this forum, but here goes.

My longterm g/f has recently stopped communicating (phone & SMS). I wont go into details here but it's never happenned before and I'm starting to get worried that something bad has happenned.

Anyone willing to pop into one of the BB's do a bit of snooping? I'm back in to T/L in a weeks time.

Please PM me.

Not sure if I can ask this on this forum, but here goes.

My longterm g/f has recently stopped communicating (phone & SMS). I wont go into details here but it's never happenned before and I'm starting to get worried that something bad has happenned.

Anyone willing to pop into one of the BB's do a bit of snooping? I'm back in to T/L in a weeks time.

Please PM me.

I tried to pm you but it didnt work please pm me and i will see what i can do for you

Thanks all, but someones already helping me....

To clarify, she's gotten friendly with some of the girls in what was my"Local".

If she's "working" then yes, recipe for disaster.....or suicide if she finds out...!

Shouldn't be that hard, and I dare say some of the lads would volunteer for free to assist with your endeavours. :D All one has to do is proposition her and see if she accepts, then report back. :D Mind you - I think it would be kind of stupid to be working in a place where you are known - doesnt seem very logical. :o

Edited by britmaveric

Girls who worked in bars miss it when they stop. They migrate back somewhere and for the "boyfriend" it is actually safer and better if she is somewhere he is known. Sure, she could "work" and he would never be told, well sometimes, but she could far more easily "work" somewhere else or freelance and he would have zero percentage chance of finding out.

I've had quite a number of girls work for me who had guys out of the country. As long as I know the score and i have a job for someone who does not go out, then it suits me well because I know she will be there each evening.

Of course she is on the game. You can send her any amount of money and it will not matter one bit. The only possible way to stop this is to marry her. Even a ring, money in the bank, money to mom/dad will not matter.

To their defence - until they are married off, they have no security. They are only hedging their bets.

As for working in any particular bar - she could have a string of guys in her phone. I've lived in Pattaya for ten years and only paid a bf once (and that was paid for me).

Edited by h5n1

Well - she is working.

With a "previous" customer until the 30th (which is when I said I would be back).

except I'm back before that......

So things will be interesting.

Sorry steve ,but after 5 years of trying to find a decent bar girl i gave up..i know now that i was the stupid one to expect to find ( a decent )one there they are all liars and if hanging around a bar even they will be "at it " for sure,.these girls are very good at what they do and nothing else,. if their lips are moving they are lying,..!

Girls who worked in bars miss it when they stop. They migrate back somewhere and for the "boyfriend" it is actually safer and better if she is somewhere he is known. Sure, she could "work" and he would never be told, well sometimes, but she could far more easily "work" somewhere else or freelance and he would have zero percentage chance of finding out.

What's the old saying? "You can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl!" :o

A girl I knew in Phuket married a guy in Norway and now wants to "visit" me in UK. It may be because I'm such a "hansum man" but I wouldn't bet on it!!!! :D:D (And, NO, before anyone asks, I've no intention of allowing it!!)

I've lived in Pattaya for ten years and only paid a bf once (and that was paid for me).

You are such a stud..

Bit risky taking them off beach road with no bar fine in my opinion,.! :D

Or it could be, he only had one sh4g in 10 years :D:D

Well perhaps he likes ladyboys??? :o

Be nice, he may be a young boy, and his dad paid ! wouldnt that be nice :D

What is the problem with Beach Road??
Always under construction,. ? nah, dangerous female types lurking, trying to releive the men ! of their hard earned cash, .best avoided ,unless you like that sort of thing :D

Yeah and i believe :o they don't go for regular check up's etc :D

How do you know ? :D .ive honestly never taken one from there even when i was "at it " i like a bit more light on the subject ,never know what you might end up with :D

Always under construction,. ? nah, dangerous female types lurking, trying to releive the men ! of their hard earned cash, .best avoided ,unless you like that sort of thing :D

How do you know ? :bah: .ive honestly never taken one from there even when i was "at it " i like a bit more light on the subject ,never know what you might end up with :D

I don't know as i have never taken one either. I think it was Britmaverick who told me :D

How do you know ? :o .ive honestly never taken one from there even when i was "at it " i like a bit more light on the subject ,never know what you might end up with :bah:

I don't know as i have never taken one either. I think it was Britmaverick who told me :D

Don't recall that convo - anyways very easy to find out, just ask them. :bah:

MrBOJ - heard you were Jenny's #1 handsum man. :D

It's a pity that this thread has degenerated into discussion of prostitution.

I suggest the OP rephase his question in a new thread. Should that one also degenerate, warnings and suspensions will be issued to offenders.

Please take heed.

/Closed.