Nakon pathom

kiwijack

Can anyone advise the entertainment situation at Nakon Pathom? Are there any good bars? / bath houses for a discreet teacher who is looking at a possible position after some time in BKK. Any info appreciated. Thks.

Hi Kiwijack.   I have been to Nathom Pathom many times.  Hmmm, you say discreet?  Wondering about the sly intents of interests to your meaning to be discreet and teach? If it is something in the way of the illegal side, whew you can be a persona non grata.  Read on and understand.  Anyway, Nathom is not that big and it is not that small, it is way out of the city of Bangkok westward bound.  These are tight locals as i can tell, so it would be wise to be prudent and behave and be careful. Friendly as usual, but mind your own affairs because they do talk like a radio station.  They have good memories of folks being there from past meetings.  I bumped into someone there that i had not seen in two years and they remembered me very well.  I enjoyed myself while there, so for me it is OK.  Your reputation goes out fast to the locals.  Like I said watch your step, enjoy yourself, and the smiles they give you is catching.  As to your question I do believe so but not much in way like it is in Bangkok.  Nathom Pathom is not like the red light district if you know what I mean.  That is why I am mentioning this to you for your purposes and data so to speak.  So take care  :blues:

Thanks Dave Yo. You are very astute but not considering anything illegal, just looking to see if possible to have a wall between public & private lives. Got the drift so wont pursue this. Thanks again. ::o: