12call Or Dtac In Phuket

bkkjedi

I have the DTAC now and I hate it. Everytime I put money in the phone I get like 3 sms from DTAC within an hour. When my money gets low I get at least 1 sms. During night I get at least 2 sms for no apparent reason, commercial or just saying when my validty expires. A few times a week DTAC automaticly calls me and when I answer: "Du du duuuu duu du dii, DTAC HAPPY! blabla....".

All and all, at least 6 sms a day from DTAC... Trust me it gets on your nervs.

I have the DTAC now and I hate it. Everytime I put money in the phone I get like 3 sms from DTAC within an hour. When my money gets low I get at least 1 sms. During night I get at least 2 sms for no apparent reason, commercial or just saying when my validty expires. A few times a week DTAC automaticly calls me and when I answer: "Du du duuuu duu du dii, DTAC HAPPY! blabla....".

All and all, at least 6 sms a day from DTAC... Trust me it gets on your nervs.

Same with TRUE. Sms spam all day and night

Purely anecdotal but I feel 12Call / AIS is better.. My mates DTAC is often hard to reach.

Or that 12call is inferior because it can't make contact with DTAC users....Is the glass half full or half empty :o:D

Assume your joking but when I cant reach him I can often call him at home or call other people.. Tho I agree that sometimes theres a 12Call / DTAC connectivity issue but they are both guilty of that lack of interoperation.

He also had an orange line for a while and that was even worse.

No complaints from here with my One Two Call service.

I seem to always have signal (i live in Rawai), little to no spam (maybe one a month), and 90% of calls go through the first time.

Perhaps things seem a little slower with all this rain we've been having.

Time for some sun again, aye?

thanks for all the reply, it seams like 12call is better...

Well when i lived in Phuket i had 12call and was working well everywhere, then i moved to Bkk and had bad connection often so i switched to dtac.. in Bangkok worked everywhere... now in Phuket i find that in many area Dtac has bad reception... but i am sick of changing number all the times! ahahaha