Studio/1 Bedroom Apartment Required

Hi all, I am arriving in Bangkok 17th Oct and will be in the market for a rental property . As I don't expect to be earning a fortune, I have budgeted for 10,000 Baht/ month. If anyone knows of any clean studio or 1 bedroom furnished apartments available in my budgeted price range I would appreciate it if you could PM me with details. Thankyou in advance.

Hi all, I am arriving in Bangkok 17th Oct and will be in the market for a rental property . As I don't expect to be earning a fortune, I have budgeted for 10,000 Baht/ month. If anyone knows of any clean studio or 1 bedroom furnished apartments available in my budgeted price range I would appreciate it if you could PM me with details. Thankyou in advance.

This is the condo i bought brand new last year. The current tenant moves out on the 9th October. He was paying 15k a month, on a 6 month contract. I can reduce that for a twelve month contract. As you can see, it's fully furnished - all brand new. There's a gym and swimming pool also. The condo is located in Pinklao, which is a really nice part of Bangkok, near to the Chypraya River. It's convenient for pretty much everything. Any questions, let me know.

post-48298-1191046451_thumb.jpg

post-48298-1191046847_thumb.jpg

post-48298-1191046990_thumb.jpg

post-48298-1191047009_thumb.jpg

Edited by rixalex