Hand Made Shoes.

Lucifer

Not sure about the lasts, but Siam bootery and the shop next door but one to it will make made to measure if that's what you mean by handmade. They are on Sukhumwit (oddly enough) and the exit 4 from Asoke station will bring you virtually outside their door. :o

Not sure about the lasts, but Siam bootery and the shop next door but one to it will make made to measure if that's what you mean by handmade. They are on Sukhumwit (oddly enough) and the exit 4 from Asoke station will bring you virtually outside their door. :o

Thank you for your reply.

Once the lasts are made, you should be able to order another pair off the internet, by emailing them a photo.

Here is a second to that recommendation for Siam Bootery in Asoke.

I had store-bought shoes re-soled there -- special project: more than the street repair booths could handle.

Siam Bootery did a superb job: careful workmanship, and exactly as I had ordered.

I highly recommend that shop.

Anybody know if Siam Bootery can build surgical designed boots ? Not just customise new shows for someone who may have corns etc. But be able to build a boot for some one with a shorter leg and very small foot. Obviously a boot like this cant be bought and adjusted must be made from scratch.

The cost of these in Australia is just too much these days.

Iam in BKK next month to see Dr in the Hospital in Soi 3 (Bumrungrad ) concerning this hoping they might make them.

Cheers Malzy