Kl Malaysia

Hi there

I fly to KL Malaysia on a Thurs , arrive noon and and fly back to BKK on the Sun pm, could i get my tourist visa issued in that time and if so i will need the help of an agent who can lodge my passport and papers from the airport on arrival and get them back to me before i leave

Is this possible and has anyone a reliable agaent they have dealt with ??

Many Thanks

M

:o:D:D

Hi there

I fly to KL Malaysia on a Thurs , arrive noon and and fly back to BKK on the Sun pm, could i get my tourist visa issued in that time and if so i will need the help of an agent who can lodge my passport and papers from the airport on arrival and get them back to me before i leave

Many Thanks

M

:o:D:D

no way no how. First no agents in KL so you have to stand in line etc. You need to get there on a morning around 9 or 10 and then they will process at noon the next working day. So if you applied friday morning then could pick up on monday noon.

OK thanks for the info

I will lodge on the Mon am and then fly Tues PPM back to Bangers

Is there any website with opening times and somewhere i can download the forms for a TV ??

I cant seem to find a website !!! oh , and the 5th Nov is not a public holiday i hope in Malaysia ??

Many Thanks

:o

Hi there

Many Thanks

M

:D:D:D

no way no how. First no agents in KL so you have to stand in line etc. You need to get there on a morning around 9 or 10 and then they will process at noon the next working day. So if you applied friday morning then could pick up on monday noon.