The Machiavellian Sceadugenga Returns!

sceadugenga

Now I won't attempt to take any credit for new moderation, I might have dripped a little oil into various ears but never once did the name CrowBoy pass my lips.

But lets face it.... who else?

IIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Welcome back.

Now I won't attempt to take any credit for new moderation, I might have dripped a little oil into various ears but never once did the name CrowBoy pass my lips.

But lets face it.... who else?

IIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Actually I heard it was "anyone except those two clowns Crowboy and McGriffith" :o

Seriously mate - welcome back. To be honest I didn't spend much time looking around the Chiang Rai forum in the past but have been trying to get up to speed on it now. I would ask that you guys take it easy of us (for a while at least) until we find our feet.

thanks

CB

I'm prepared to start with a clean slate and do every thing I can to make the CR forum a success. Some of us here are going to disagree on expat matters but I'll do what I can to keep it civilised.

Excepting if a certain Chiang Mai book shop owner comes down here stirring the pot, then boy is he gonna cop it. Kindly old gentleman or not. :o

I'm prepared to start with a clean slate and do every thing I can to make the CR forum a success. Some of us here are going to disagree on expat matters but I'll do what I can to keep it civilised.

Excepting if a certain Chiang Mai book shop owner comes down here stirring the pot, then boy is he gonna cop it. Kindly old gentleman or not. :o

Here,here.