Places To Hang Out In Chaweng

paul1970

Before this is turned into a private turf..summary of the "good hang out's in Chaweng":

Q-Bar, Coco Blues Pub, The Islander, Bar Solo, Crash, Mint, Sweet Soul, Green Mango, (check out the bars and Pubs around there) Sound Pub, Reggae Pub (check out the Bars and Pubs around)... Tropical Murphy's, Lord Nelsons and many more, smal Bars partly with Pool tables, large flat screen TV for Sport events.......

Any more any body?

Hi Mattias

Sorry if you find us boring. Guess everyone's needs is different. If you want action, try Heaven bar. :D

And yes, we can never beat the price in 7-11 or Family Mart. After all, you get to stand by the walk way, drink your beers and watch the traffic that passes by :D

:D

For sure. (comersial allowed o the visa i guess.....?) Anyway, everybody seen already that the forum-rules is different from post to post..who cares. We are all happy.

Viking bar is great. Its good. I like it., Sorry if anything else came up. I just wanna make fun of you comersial on the forum, witch normaly is not allowed, but there is seriously nothing at all wrong with vikingbar. Cheap beer and Swedich guests (who ever likes that).

By the way, since promoting now seems to be ok on the forum, i would say in soi green mango there is a few bars that are good: Blessing bar for instans. And green mango itself.

And already mentioned viking bar if you want to drink cheap beer chang (3 for 100 baht, dirt cheap, get drunk, have fun,).

:o

As long as one does not upload advertisements, start a thread promoting one's business, post a direct link to one's business or obviously push their business in a post I can't see how I can filter every single post where someone recommends a bar, hotel, etc. Next time you see someone obviously advertising on this site please use the report button. Thanks

all the bars in soi green mango doing renovations at the same time ? i think going skint is more the word ,mint bar has been closed 3/4 months ,dont see any builders there .

got back to the uk sunday night{gutted again}....drank most nights at soi mango zone....saw workers in the mint bar every nite,reckon it ill open soon....shame about the crash bar...i loved that bar...long live samui

Before this is turned into a private turf..summary of the "good hang out's in Chaweng":

Q-Bar, Coco Blues Pub, The Islander, Bar Solo, Crash, Mint, Sweet Soul, Green Mango, (check out the bars and Pubs around there) Sound Pub, Reggae Pub (check out the Bars and Pubs around)... Tropical Murphy's, Lord Nelsons and many more, smal Bars partly with Pool tables, large flat screen TV for Sport events.......

Any more any body?

henry africas bar...opposite dream girls..my starting point...always rammed...got 3 new plasmas for the footy...my local.....oneils bar too..the thai managers called dai....good lad he is....

Any more any body?

pompey nicks pfc bar ,always give you a warm welcome .

Hi Mattias

Sorry if you find us boring. Guess everyone's needs is different. If you want action, try Heaven bar. :D

And yes, we can never beat the price in 7-11 or Family Mart. After all, you get to stand by the walk way, drink your beers and watch the traffic that passes by :D

:D

For sure. (comersial allowed o the visa i guess.....?) Anyway, everybody seen already that the forum-rules is different from post to post..who cares. We are all happy.

Viking bar is great. Its good. I like it., Sorry if anything else came up. I just wanna make fun of you comersial on the forum, witch normaly is not allowed, but there is seriously nothing at all wrong with vikingbar. Cheap beer and Swedich guests (who ever likes that).

By the way, since promoting now seems to be ok on the forum, i would say in soi green mango there is a few bars that are good: Blessing bar for instans. And green mango itself.

And already mentioned viking bar if you want to drink cheap beer chang (3 for 100 baht, dirt cheap, get drunk, have fun,).

:o

As long as one does not upload advertisements, start a thread promoting one's business, post a direct link to one's business or obviously push their business in a post I can't see how I can filter every single post where someone recommends a bar, hotel, etc. Next time you see someone obviously advertising on this site please use the report button. Thanks

all the bars in soi green mango doing renovations at the same time ? i think going skint is more the word ,mint bar has been closed 3/4 months ,dont see any builders there .

got back to the uk sunday night{gutted again}....drank most nights at soi mango zone....saw workers in the mint bar every nite,reckon it ill open soon....shame about the crash bar...i loved that bar...long live samui

Someone has bought Kangaroo and London Inn the bar next door, they are building now, I think it open in next couple of week........

Also bar le tour on soi solo and Pod bar soi colibri worth a visit..............

Mint opens 30 Nov, Jazzy Jeff is there 2nd Nov................thats gotta be worth seeing eh!

weds ark bar have become a bit of an institution.

Lake partys are cool and Dust bar defo wortha visit on lake party nights............

Edited by womble