Gardner Full Time San Sai Area

suntan

I am living in the San Sai area and searching for a full time gardner.

The Landscaping was completed two months ago and everything growing full speed ahead.

The area is +/- 3200 square meters with sprinkler systems.

The salary is open and it will be required for the person to work at least 5 days per week.

Have most of the equipment (Lawnmowers, Trimmers, Ect).

The Landscaping was completed two months ago and everything growing full speed ahead.

The salary is open and it will be required for the person to work at least 5 days per week.

Stand by for a name and phone number, hopefully by tomorrow. Your area benefits from an excellent gardening team which descends on gardens, does everything required, does it quickly and is superb at sweeping up and taking away left-overs. He speaks no English but will be a very good start point for finding a full timer.

Stand by for a name and phone number, hopefully by tomorrow. Your area benefits from an excellent gardening team which descends on gardens, does everything required, does it quickly and is superb at sweeping up and taking away left-overs. He speaks no English but will be a very good start point for finding a full timer.

Thanks and awaiting your reply.

Suntan

Suntan

His name is 'Suan' (or 'Walter') and he's on 081 289 5874. No English, just excellent service.

Suntan

This sounds like the typical setup where they come and do the work for 300-500 baht.. About a half-hour, from memory. I'm pretty sure with that kind of money, they won't be interested in your full time work. Your best bet for a gardener is at http://chiangmainews.com/classifieds_job/ in my experience te best bet.. I've gotten 4 or 5 gardeners this way over the years