Attractive Or Attracting Darts Players?

BirksWorks

Bangkok Darts - The Thursday night darts league began their new season last Thursday and the Tuesday night darts league has three more weeks of play before a short break and starting their next season. All interested players are most certainly welcome. Check our Newsletter for a league that best suits you. We also feature some of Thailand's most attractive darters.

darter_of_the_month_sep07.jpg

Johnny

Darts Thailand

http://www.dartsthailand.bamboosiam.com/

I have to agree with Neeranam here, if you cover up her boobs for a moment and only look at her face, she's not really that special looking, though still better looking than probably 60% of the other bargirls.

No one said she was a bg???? :o

Have seen some darts thrown, but they weren't using their hands or feet in BKK. Never mind.... :D

I just sort of assumed it with the tons of make-up and attitude of hanging out her boobs for everyone to see. I'll take it back. Sorry :D

Rainy - Wander down to the RCA sometime, dressed similarly and well they arent bg(s). Just out on the piss. :D

Edited by britmaveric

I just sort of assumed it with the tons of make-up and attitude of hanging out her boobs for everyone to see. I'll take it back. Sorry :D

Rainy - Wander down to the RCA sometime, dressed similarly and well they arent bg(s). Just out on the piss. :D

I have to agree with Rainy here.

I suspect it's in a bar.

I'm sorry, I have to take back my apology back. She is a bar girl (Google to the rescue).

From: http://www.dartsthailand.bamboosiam.com/volume__008.htm

September's featured Darter of the Month is the lovely Miss New.

Miss New works at Aloha Bar on Sukhumvit Soi 22. Unfortunately Aloha currently has no dart board but New's love of the game and determination are responsible for probable changes in the near future. We've learned that Aloha has recently bought a dart board and it looks like it's just a matter of time before they set up a throw area.

Nothing against bar girls though, don't get me wrong :o

I'm sorry, I have to take back my apology back. She is a bar girl (Google to the rescue).

Miss New works at Aloha Bar on Sukhumvit Soi 22. Unfortunately Aloha currently has no dart board but New's love of the game and determination are responsible for probable changes in the near future. We've learned that Aloha has recently bought a dart board and it looks like it's just a matter of time before they set up a throw area.

Nothing against bar girls though, don't get me wrong :o

Well found rainy.

Should be interesting reading if some of you Brad Pitts and Mel Gibsons posted your pics on Ladies Forum, and then let the ladies comment how handsome you were.

Coincedently, many people say I look like the character Wiliam Wallace that Gibson played in Braveheart.

Nothing against bar girls though, don't get me wrong :D

Are you sure you googled it? Or did you really take a quick trip down to Soi 22 ? :o:D