May Have Busted A Nut This Last Week

Somtham

I've been quoted anywhere between 30- 60K for the operation but then some don't do the mesh when this is performed. I'm having mine done next month at Mission Hospital in Bangkok. They do the mesh and they have private rooms available with TV, fridge and your spouse can stay in the room also. Cost is about 2400 baht per day for the room and the operation if I remember correctly is about 40K all up. Good luck.

I've been quoted anywhere between 30- 60K for the operation but then some don't do the mesh when this is performed. I'm having mine done next month at Mission Hospital in Bangkok. They do the mesh and they have private rooms available with TV, fridge and your spouse can stay in the room also. Cost is about 2400 baht per day for the room and the operation if I remember correctly is about 40K all up. Good luck.

freind of mine had it done in bangkok samui hospital 65000b ,lleft a nasty scar :o

Thanks. Let me know how your experience with Mission turns out. I had a double done in the US about 5 years ago with the mesh. Went into the hospital in the morning and was back home in the afternoon. Three tiny, maybe 1/4" long, incisions which are not at all noticeable.

rgds

Turns out my operation is higher than I expected and will cost between 60-70k baht. The higher price must be because of my lung condition as I have to go in a couple of days prior to the operation so that they can monitor me and for physical therapy. Will see how things work out in the next few days as I'm trying to get the US government to pay for it under the Foreign Medical Plan with the Veterans Administration. The paperwork is driving me crazy.