Accupucturist In Bkk?

dragonfly94

www.thaiacupuncture.com

had serious joint problems on knees and ankles, they were gone after 3 sessions. The man is really good, talkative and passionate. On the other hand, count a 2000baht per full session of 2 hours (including electrical stimulation).

hope this helps

There is also a Chinese medicine/acupuncture clinic in Saint Louis Hospital which, as a non-profit, is usually quite affordable in its rates altho I don't know the specific costs for acupuncture. One advantage of going there is that things like Xray etc are readily available if also needed...also physical therapy.

Not all back pain responds to acupuncture, depends on the cause.

Hi. When I was severely injured a few years ago, part of my physical therapy was acupuncture at Bumrungrad with Dr. Wannee Ketmalasiri and I was very impressed with her and the results. I trust her and I trust the acupuncture process.

For my part, but this is me, trusting chiropractor is like trusting a used car salesman. I went once long ago and will never, ever go to one again.

Dr. B

For my part, but this is me, trusting chiropractor is like trusting a used car salesman. I went once long ago and will never, ever go to one again.

I didn't believe in chiropractic before last year. And as a general rule I don't visit doctors for anything except dental work. So you could consider me a big skeptic.

I'm no skeptic now. No back pain at all. And more flexibility than I've had in 15 years.

And I was considering acupuncture first because I was at wit's end...