Living Or Regularly Visiting Cambodia

Sheryl

I split my time between Thailand and Cambodia, and am wondering if I am unique in this or if there are many others doing the same. If so, might be nice to have a forum or sub-forum where we good share Camb-related info (the forums existing for Cambodia itself being dismal in the extreme!).

Any others out there?

I split my time between Thailand and Cambodia, and am wondering if I am unique in this or if there are many others doing the same. If so, might be nice to have a forum or sub-forum where we good share Camb-related info (the forums existing for Cambodia itself being dismal in the extreme!).

Any others out there?

Yes I think that would be a good idea also a lot of members on here asking questions about Cambodia.

Cheers Tony

Any others out there?

I Notice Teak Door have a sub forum on Cambodia should also have one here. What about it Admin?

Any others out there?

I Notice Teak Door have a sub forum on Cambodia should also have one here. What about it Admin?

I have been trying to get info. on Cambodia from the existing sites and most are not up-to-date. My guess is that most of the posters on TF are experiencing some type of frustration and that is why they are posting and it is so popular. Since you do not have visa problems in Cambodia.......it makes sense that the level of frustration is less there. Maybe expats there have better things to do. I think it would be a good idea to have a forum similar to TF that focuses on Cambodia, but I am not sure how many people will take the time to frequent it.

Any others out there?

I have been trying to get info. on Cambodia from the existing sites and most are not up-to-date. My guess is that most of the posters on TF are experiencing some type of frustration and that is why they are posting and it is so popular. Since you do not have visa problems in Cambodia.......it makes sense that the level of frustration is less there. Maybe expats there have better things to do. I think it would be a good idea to have a forum similar to TF that focuses on Cambodia, but I am not sure how many people will take the time to frequent it.

Yeh, I agree.

challenge is on - put one here or I'll throw one together

admin please reply with your intentions so I know whether to bother or not.