What Takes Your Fancy?

Stocky

Which do you prefer?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What sort of topics catch your eye?

I don't know what it is, but there are some days I check in on ThaiVisa and there's nothing that takes my fancy, other days I can't tear myself away.

I like the inconsequential threads, they suite my pop-in pop-out habits whilst I'm working, so my posts tend to be short and I confess often flippant. I read the more serious topics but often avoid posting particularly when posters views are entrenched, though the obstinacy of a post will occasionally push me over the edge. I love polls and I'm a sucker for a good troll, it's an itch. :o

So what do you want to see in this forum?

(Did I miss anything?)

I with the majority on this one.

The 'serious' got my vote :D

But isn't this place for the minority? You can't chill out if we're talking serious stuff, this forum is for what George considers the bottom draw topics, if you want to be serious go to the General Forum or heaven forbid 'The Bear Pit'

:o

This whole Thaivisa w/exception of the Buddhist/Thai Language areas isn't the same w/out the Gent/Basher & Georgie going at it. I mean, like, how many times do you want to read about this BG did this and that BG ripped me off etc?

...my little moan for the day...

This whole Thaivisa w/exception of the Buddhist/Thai Language areas isn't the same w/out the Gent/Basher & Georgie going at it.  I mean, like, how many times do you want to read about this BG did this and that BG ripped me off etc?

I tend to agree with you, though I found GP irritating after a while.

I confess I occasionally lurk in The Bear Pit for want of something better to do. :o

This whole Thaivisa w/exception of the Buddhist/Thai Language areas isn't the same w/out the Gent/Basher & Georgie going at it.  I mean, like, how many times do you want to read about this BG did this and that BG ripped me off etc?

I confess I occasionally lurk in The Bear Pit for want of something better to do. :o

Once the elections are over in November, I probably won't be posting there as much. Besides, it's getting to be too much of an addictive habit! :D

Once the elections are over in November, I probably won't be posting there as much. Besides, it's getting to be too much of an addictive habit! :D

You're not wrong there! I'm going to have to get Net Nanny or something similar and bar all access to forums from 7am to 7pm; that way I'll get some work done :D

Dr. Jekyll Posted on Tue 2004-08-10, 14:26:18

QUOTE (LovelyCutie @ Sun 2004-08-08, 22:47:25)

I can be ihatetoxin

Elsie, be careful, you're in Thailand.

There are a few things you can not say in this country if you do not want to get a red stamp in your passport.

No way back,... 

I think lc is safe, she's a thai national & hopefully good at hiding :o:D

I think lc is safe, she's a thai national & hopefully good at hiding :o  :D

Apparently all you've gotta do is look for the girl wearing a Union Jack in the HRC....

I went a few times to HRC but never saw any Thai girl wearing the Union jack.

But I saw one in some other place.

I guess she is starting a trend,... :D

I don't know if she started a trend but she's got her own thai visa fan club, thats for sure :o

She's got me for sure, Boo.

This is why I joined.

But not very sure if it is for a long time.

Fans are so volatile unfortunately, for her and maybe for this forum,...

I think lc is safe, she's a thai national & hopefully good at hiding :o  :D

Apparently all you've gotta do is look for the girl wearing a Union Jack in the HRC....

I went a few times to HRC but never saw any Thai girl wearing the Union jack.

But I saw one in some other place.

I guess she is starting a trend,... :D

Actually, I think this chick looks pretty good in the Stars & Stripes! :D

capt.sge.tzb70.100804150442.photo00.default-287x374.jpg

Cheers lady and gentlemen. I'm flattered, Boo. I guess I've got more fans when I had that Boobs Girl avatar on. :o

Don't worry about me. I still check my car before I get it. Check if there is someone around before I get out of the car to open the gate. I always check all the doors and windows to be locked at night. IHATETOXIN!!! Damm, it feels good. :D

I've never worn my Union Jack to HRC yet. Only once when I took my mate to Q-bar. Sent a few pictures to the Darling and he said it quite suits me. Hehehe. Mind you, I also have a Stars & Stripes one. But I only wore it when I wanted to piss my Canadian ex off.