Wanted Chef Job In Thailand

Can Anyone Help

I am an English chef working in Dubai U.A.E and I am looking for work in Thailand,I would consider any kitchen position, as I am passionate about food and Thailand.

A C.V can be provided on request. I have had extensive experience and prior positions covering all aspects of kitchen management and have held several senior Chef appointments over the last 10 years.

At present I am Head Chef at ‘The Lodge’ in Al Nasr Leisureland, Dubai. Having flown from the UK to open this operation after a 5 year closure I am now in charge of 15 chefs and 5 stewards, running a Thai restaurant, a philapino bar and restaurant and a European/Asian restaurant, carvery and BBQ that accommodates 3,000. Pax. Since opening I have been involved in several other projects apart from the day to day running such as creating an entire new main menu for the core operations as well as function menus, an Italian pasta and pizza menu, nightly promotions, costing, recruitment and taking full accountability for the entire kitchen operation.

I am now seeking a new position to develop my career as since opening and establishing the kitchen here it is now a ‘maintenance’ position and I feel my skills and talents will be better utilised in a more demanding position.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Many thanks,

David Wright.

Mob: 050 3570837

Email: [email protected]