Quick Fixes

Lucifer

Everyone would have a different opinion on this subject, but Tay's massage on Pattaya Klang is very good just west of Tops. For golf, the Navy course about 20 minutes south on Sukhumvit is very reasonable although it is only a 9 whole course. If you want an 18 whole course yhey are all priced around 1300 Baht weekdays and a bit more on the weekends. Some bars have golph trips and transportation. Lowinskies is one of them.

Barry

Everyone would have a different opinion on this subject, but Tay's massage on Pattaya Klang is very good just west of Tops. For golf, the Navy course about 20 minutes south on Sukhumvit is very reasonable although it is only a 9 whole course. If you want an 18 whole course yhey are all priced around 1300 Baht weekdays and a bit more on the weekends. Some bars have golph trips and transportation. Lowinskies is one of them.

Barry

Tropical Berts on 2nd Road opposite Bangkok Bank in Discovery Park..also does golf every Tuesday. And can also organise Sea Fishing.

begsaresponse

Correction of the correction

There is a Navy 9 hole course in Bang Saray just inside the entrance to the Naval Academy and Haad Sai Gau. No problems for farangs to enter and play. It is cheap and has female and navy lad caddies. No great shakes as far as courses go but good for a late afternoon practice round.

Off topic. I am a full member of Plutaluang ( Sattahip) golf club. My membership is life time and transferable. Such are no longer issued and I think, as number 32, there are only about 50 out there if that. Any interest?

• 4 months later...
Correction of the correction

There is a Navy 9 hole course in Bang Saray just inside the entrance to the Naval Academy and Haad Sai Gau. No problems for farangs to enter and play. It is cheap and has female and navy lad caddies. No great shakes as far as courses go but good for a late afternoon practice round.

Off topic. I am a full member of Plutaluang ( Sattahip) golf club. My membership is life time and transferable. Such are no longer issued and I think, as number 32, there are only about 50 out there if that. Any interest?

I am interested in Plutaluang Life membership - still available?

Edited by Totster
Email removed, see forum rules