Football And Beer Night Bkk 2

mrtoad

The Mrs is also Man City fan albeit a forced :o

Aren't most of them? :D:D

Well i was, so she can suffer too :D

On a serious not Mrboj, I reckon that there are a significant amount of us who have been forced or coerced by family members to support a certain team. My old man basically told me from a very young age Man Utd, when he then tried to force Exeter City upon me as the local team to support when I was little bit older I rebelled :D:bah:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious not Mrboj, I reckon that there are a significant amount of us who have been forced or coerced by family members to support a certain team. My old man basically told me from a very young age Man Utd, when he then tried to force Exeter City upon me as the local team to support when I was little bit older I rebelled :o:D

Then Please Explain Why Anybody In Their Right Mind Would Support Rochdale ?

It's a bit like admitting that your Gran wears Army Boots !!! :D

On a serious not Mrboj, I reckon that there are a significant amount of us who have been forced or coerced by family members to support a certain team. My old man basically told me from a very young age Man Utd, when he then tried to force Exeter City upon me as the local team to support when I was little bit older I rebelled :o:D

Oh I couldn't agree more. Dad's been a staunch supporter of Man U since the days of George Best and for awhile (resistance was futile) I too couldn't escape the pressure to cheer on the devils come each EPL season. I'm happy to say that things have changed. :D

It's a bit like admitting that your Gran wears Army Boots !!! :D

Aw Come on, Rochdale with it's famous Spotland Stadium and all thos great players, erm just a moment, um. ummmmmmmmmm, okay Spotland. :o

I went out with Stella last night. Still bubbly after all these years and i never know when to say "no"

Stella :D , I remember her. Lovely full bodied Belgian bird :bah: .

You wouldn't have her number by any chance Mr b :o:D .

I had Stella the week before :D in S'pore. Oh, Stella goes down so well. :D

Haven't seen Stella in any oif the bars here yet :bah:

On a serious not Mrboj, I reckon that there are a significant amount of us who have been forced or coerced by family members to support a certain team. My old man basically told me from a very young age Man Utd, when he then tried to force Exeter City upon me as the local team to support when I was little bit older I rebelled :D:D

Oh I couldn't agree more. Dad's been a staunch supporter of Man U since the days of George Best and for awhile (resistance was futile) I too couldn't escape the pressure to cheer on the devils come each EPL season. I'm happy to say that things have changed. :D

Here's my tale. Before i was born, my dad was actually a United fan :o He went down to Wembley for a cup final and wasn't allowed in to see the game, because they had let too many people in with forged tickets. My dad protested that he had a genuine one and was basicailly told to F### Off. My dad wrote to United that week and they didn't really give a sh1t. So he swore he would never give a single penny of his hard earned money to United again. Something that i never do either, even though i go to Old Trafford nearly every year for the derby (always freebies) :D

He always liked watching football and many of his mates where City fans, so he started going with them and that was that. It could have been oh so different......................but in all honesty, i'm glad it wasn't. Yeah it would have been nice to have won more silverware but our day will come and it will be well worth the wait. :bah:

i don't really support them Ken, they are just my local club. And i just pop in for Pie and Peas every now and again :o If there was a league for the best Pie and Peas, Rochdale would be top of the premier league :D

i don't really support them Ken, they are just my local club. And i just pop in for Pie and Peas every now and again :D If there was a league for the best Pie and Peas, Rochdale would be top of the premier league :D

O.K. I'll get off your back about Rochdale.

Now about your epicurian leanings - Pie & Peas !

Wher's the emoticon for shudder......... :D:o:D

Just Joking Joyce :bah:

i don't really support them Ken, they are just my local club. And i just pop in for Pie and Peas every now and again :o If there was a league for the best Pie and Peas, Rochdale would be top of the premier league :D

O.K. I'll get off your back about Rochdale.

Now about your epicurian leanings - Pie & Peas !

We call it a canapé where i live :D

Coincidentley I found a Thai chap who did mushy peas & pies(in Kanchanburi) for the poor down trodden tourist. Lovely as well, couldn't fault him :D

Lordy Oh Lordy ! Spare Us

It Will Be Black Pudding Next :o

Plymouth for the best Pasties :D

Coincidentley I found a Thai chap who did mushy peas & pies(in Kanchanburi) for the poor down trodden tourist. Lovely as well, couldn't fault him :D

Prawn Sandwiches for Man United. Roy Keane's words not mine :D

Prawn Sandwiches for Man United. Roy Keane's words not mine :D

Leicester for the best Balti pies

Funny you should mention that Ken...............but......

Prawn Sandwiches for Man United. Roy Keane's words not mine :bah:

Leicester for the best Balti pies

:D:D

Hey Guys,

What's happened tp Legag - I haven't seen a post by her since I asked to see her pom-pom - I hope it wasn't something I said :o - I was only joking.

Come back come back where-ever you are.

Jeez I hate grovelling - the gravel rash on my chin is most unbecoming. :D

Hey Guys,

What's happened tp Legag - I haven't seen a post by her since I asked to see her pom-pom - I hope it wasn't something I said :o - I was only joking.

I saw she'd posted something in the womans section....not that I go in the forum I hasten to add :D

Hey Guys,

What's happened tp Legag - I haven't seen a post by her since I asked to see her pom-pom - I hope it wasn't something I said :D - I was only joking.

I saw she'd posted something in the womans section....not that I go in the forum I hasten to add :D

And I thought you was one of those Metrosexual type of people Chavy :o

Edited by mrtoad

Hey Guys,

What's happened tp Legag - I haven't seen a post by her since I asked to see her pom-pom - I hope it wasn't something I said :D - I was only joking.

I'm sure I must be but I don't know what it means mate :D

Hey Guys,

Jeez I hate grovelling - the gravel rash on my chin is most unbecoming. :bah:

I'm sure I must be but I don't know what it means mate :D

Somethin to do with being in touch with your femine side :D

Hey Guys,

Jeez I hate grovelling - the gravel rash on my chin is most unbecoming. :o

I saw she'd posted something in the womans section....not that I go in the forum I hasten to add :bah:

I'm sure I must be but I don't know what it means mate :bah:

...... and someone who doesnt mind a bottle of spy every so often :D:D

Hey Guys,

What's happened tp Legag - I haven't seen a post by her since I asked to see her pom-pom - I hope it wasn't something I said :bah: - I was only joking.

I saw she'd posted something in the womans section....not that I go in the forum I hasten to add ;)

I'm sure I must be but I don't know what it means mate :o

:D:bah:

Nah, he likes his San Mig far too much

Hey Guys,

What's happened tp Legag - I haven't seen a post by her since I asked to see her pom-pom - I hope it wasn't something I said - I was only joking.

Jeez I hate grovelling - the gravel rash on my chin is most unbecoming.

I saw she'd posted something in the womans section....not that I go in the forum I hasten to add

I'm sure I must be but I don't know what it means mate :bah:

:D:bah:

Nah, he likes his San Mig far too much

well that IS true :o