Pattaya Mail Tv

exgov

Some Buds and I have been wondering who is this guy calling himself "Howard" and a presenter? How does he always manage to be on the crime scene? I have stayed in many countries and never seen anything like this. Does he have a special place with police?

Just curious.

exgov

Some Buds and I have been wondering who is this guy calling himself "Howard" and a presenter? How does he always manage to be on the crime scene? I have stayed in many countries and never seen anything like this. Does he have a special place with police?

Just curious.

exgov

Yes,basically he is whats known as a police car chaser, he listens to the police radio and also gets a call to direct him to the latest failed flying farang or similar. isnt that him on the radio too ? sounds like hes broadcasting from a toilet ! :o

Just curious.

exgov

I know a Howard, but he is from Pattaya City News and he's also a Tourist Police Volunteer and a radio reporter, TV presenter, and very busy. But he's doing a good job, and although he can be seen on TV a lot, he's not that dominantly present as Mr. Niels.

Just curious.

exgov

As the guy says it above Howard on PCN - he does post here under a number of monikers.

The access through being a TPV may give him some advantage?

It does not add to his presenting skills though - he should invest in a course or two so as not to be so wooden!

I wonder if he was a reporter etc in a previous life - a few of them seem to be the same!

Maybe Thailand is what America claims to be - the land where to you can be anything you want - even if its re-inventing yourself!

Just curious.

exgov

Yes,basically he is whats known as a police car chaser, he listens to the police radio and also gets a call to direct him to the latest failed flying farang or similar. isnt that him on the radio too ? sounds like hes broadcasting from a toilet ! :D

No I don't :o

I just read the news, my Thai journalists get the stories themselves.

Just curious.

exgov

Yes,basically he is whats known as a police car chaser, he listens to the police radio and also gets a call to direct him to the latest failed flying farang or similar. isnt that him on the radio too ? sounds like hes broadcasting from a toilet ! :D

Hey Howie ! i really like the radio station, music is super,keep it up, but ive eaten as much curry as i can from indian by nature ,been to secrets way too many times !.bought 2 condos and a house off alan bolton.and way too many fried breakfasts at the queen vic ! please try and get some new sponsors, im dying to try something different :D Edited by mikethevigoman

Just curious.

exgov

Hey Howie ! i really like the radio station, music is super,keep it up, but ive eaten as much curry as i can from indian by nature ,been to secrets way too many times !.bought 2 condos and a house off alan bolton.and way too many fried breakfasts at the queen vic ! please try and get some new sponsors, im dying to try something different :D

I will do my best........please dont confuse me with Pattaya Mail TV or Pattaya People i am PATTAYA CITY NEWS which is the best news service in Pattaya!!!!! (IMHO)

I think he's a prat to be honest.Nothing personnal just the way he comes accross.

Thank you for that informative and constructive comment which I will take on board. :o

Maybe if you meet me you might think differently...I am not a bad guy really just trying to make a living for myself here in Pattaya. Don't hate me!!!!

Howard,no offence at all was meant thats why I said nothing personnal.You just come over as a guy with as much personality as a piece of wood on the TV. Can't fault you for what you do and trying to make a living.You certainly do alright out of free food from Wine & Dine.

Whatever anybody’s personal opinion about Howard you have to give him credit for havening the b***s to put himself in the firing line of the forum.

In my opinion the radio station is better than the majority of radio stations in the UK, good music with the minimal amount of talking crap.

As for the advertisements, I can appreciate that the variety of commercials is dictated by the amount of sponsors.

A good point to note would be that 4 of the stations have just been mentioned, so from a sponsor’s point of view it is good advertising.

This one is for Howard:

I am relatively uninformed about the characters in within the expat community of Pattaya. Can you enlighten me as to why a lot of people seem to have a beef with Niels Colov?

Is it just the usual gossiping and so on or is there something more sinister. I’d be interested hear an honest answer. I can also understand if it’s a touchy subject that can’t be mentioned in public.

All the best……………

Whatever anybody’s personal opinion about Howard you have to give him credit for havening the b***s to put himself in the firing line of the forum.

In my opinion the radio station is better than the majority of radio stations in the UK, good music with the minimal amount of talking crap.

As for the advertisements, I can appreciate that the variety of commercials is dictated by the amount of sponsors.

A good point to note would be that 4 of the stations have just been mentioned, so from a sponsor’s point of view it is good advertising.

This one is for Howard:

I am relatively uninformed about the characters in within the expat community of Pattaya. Can you enlighten me as to why a lot of people seem to have a beef with Niels Colov?

Is it just the usual gossiping and so on or is there something more sinister. I’d be interested hear an honest answer. I can also understand if it’s a touchy subject that can’t be mentioned in public.

All the best……………

This forum is not about discussing the gossip concerning individuals who are well known personalities in Pattaya. So please don`t go there.

Whatever anybody's personal opinion about Howard you have to give him credit for havening the b***s to put himself in the firing line of the forum.

A good point to note would be that 4 of the stations have just been mentioned, so from a sponsor's point of view it is good advertising.

This one is for Howard:

Is it just the usual gossiping and so on or is there something more sinister. I'd be interested hear an honest answer. I can also understand if it's a touchy subject that can't be mentioned in public.

All the best……………

This forum is not about discussing the gossip concerning individuals who are well known personalities in Pattaya. So please don`t go there.

Fair enough. That will teach me for being so nosey. I was not trying to gossip. I am only interested in what the big deal is in case I run into this guy one day. Do I have to watch what I say or so on. I was not trying to have a pop at anyone.

Anyway, I apologise if I upset anyone.