Viewtalay 2

Gabor

I want to buy a high floor, Jomtien side studio in the Viewtalay 2, building A. ( or maybe a corner unit ) At the real estate homepages crazy prices and thin selection. Anyone a good idea?? Urgent, as the hungarian forint at this moment verrry strong.

send me a pm and i'll give you the adress of an guy who owns , rents out and sells condo's there. he honest and his condo's are made to perfection.

I rented from him for 6 months.

Send a PM to me too and i have a guy that is more honest and more cheap and more better to rent or to sale.

CT

ah snoop and cutethaigirl, i was suprised as well to find one in pattaya, but hey , maybe not all farangs in thailand are trash.

He never overcharged me on electrics, water or something, was easy to deal with and indeed honest.

maybe the only one indeed :o

Is this the Large A and B buildings. I think you have the Thai/german shop that

deal with many of the places there. If this is the place stop and see the Thai

guy ( Neil) that runs the little food shop at the bottom of first building as you go into the compound ( believe this is building A) he will know who is hurting for cash and wants to sell cheap. Use to be a little british guy Dave that use

to also take care of places there. I have not seen him in some years. Those places use to go for under 500K baht a few years back. I think Markland Soi one

may be a bit more but really a better location unless you want to stay close to Jomtein. Other places around Jomtein that may be of better deals.

Good Luck