Prepaid Mobile Phone Sim Cards

shotover

I currently have a prepaid AIS sim I use in my mobile phone, and am currently wanting to buy another sim for a 2nd phone. AIS provides me with 30 days for each 300 baht card used, and I have no problem using at least this amount each month.

However, I will be using the 2nd sim sparingly, and would rather avoid the requirement of purchasing 300 baht each month. Does anyone know of other sim cards which require less than 300 baht usage per month to remain active?

Thanks

Check out DTAC.

My son bought his last card for 300Baht about 4 months ago and it is still active.

I think it is called "Happy" and is valid for 180 days, but I don't know if they still have this offer available.

opalhort

A friend of mine comes over twice a year so I gave him my old phone. The last time he came over the AIS card had expired. I stopped at a D-Tac shop and they sold me a card that doesn't expire for a year. I didn't check with AIS because I saw the D-Tac shop first.

DTac gives one year expiry with any topup, the package name is "SIMPLE", however, I think you are required to make a call once in a while, I m not sure though.

BTW I carry two cell phones and from different providers. I think it is useless to carry 2 phones from same provider.