New Hotel Soi Diana ?

bigboy

Quite expensive. I have some information from the FLB board, courtesy of their owner, Martin.

The LK Renaissance is a new high end LK hotel on Soi Dianna that opened last week. I have been informed by the sales manager that they are running a special deal through the end of the month of September. All rooms are 50% below list price.

This is a brand new hotel with LCD TVs in each room, pantry with microwave, whirlpool bathtub, in room safe, high speed internet, pool, steam and sauna rooms.

Studio 1250

Deluxe 1750

One BR suite 2250

You can contact them at [email protected] with subject line "LK Renaissance"

or call +6638720720

This is not a special FLB deal...it's open to anyone. I am just passing the word on what I think is a very good price for a studio in a nice hotel and location.

I know no more but cannot see them getting those rates * 2 at the moment.

Found a review on line.

Oct 1 2007

Still under some construction but nearly finished, got for half price. brand new luxury rooms with large LDC TVs, and large Jacuzzis, king size beds, remote control clock radio beside bed for the lighting, air con, etc. Nice pool with lion fountains on 3rd floor. In good location, family mart cross the road, close to bighorn steak house, Patrick's of belgium, kiss food, mikes shopping mall, etc, Highly recommend, will stay again!

That is it. half price and it is pricy. At full rack rates it is bloody ridiculous. whatever the hotel may be, Soi Diana is a lethal road to get about on and I'm talking in my truck !

Yeah it`s a very busy Soi.....and the speed of the traffic is something else...if walking walk on the right and keep looking over your shoulder for the very fast ones. :o

looks nice and expensive. just imagine the noise from the street and the bars across the way!

I walked pass it a few times. It looks not bad, but it is not my kind of taste (a bit too baroque...).

A little bit overstyled like the LK metropole etc.

However the 50 % introduction prices are interesting, but those will soon end, or might have been ended already.