5br 10k/month Home Rent Bangkok Thonburi Thaling Chan Short/long Let Aircon

I have to rent out my brand new holiday 5 bedroom traditional thai wooden home in Bangkok, Taling Chan district.

It's by Thanon Wongwan Rob Nok and by the Klong Bang Tal - 5 minutes drive to South Bus Terminal (towards Kanchanaburi, Cha Am, Hua Hin, Phuket, Krabi and Malaysia) on Thonburi & 10 minutes to Chao Phraya River, Khaosan Rd, the Old King's Palace & the Wat Pho. There is also a frequent direct bus 556 to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Pictures on request.

check it out on google maps http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...c=addr&om=1

lat=13.79381307 latitude

lon=100.408499781 longitude

Around are traditional houses with orchards, gardens, peace and clean air.

Suit family with children and animals as the place is safe.

Goes cheap, even short let - as I can't go on holidays to Bangkok as often as I use to go. At the moment stays there my daughter with her children, but she can move to my sister in law house just the next door.

A much better option of staying in Bangkok than the town centre, with it's noise, pollution, traffic jams and crowds of tourists. In a Taling Chan home-stay you will immerse yourself in a traditional lifestyle and learn a little bit about Thai culture and customs. Walks through the fruit orchards and flower groves make a very challenging experience.

You can feel here like living in the traditional thai willage - yet 5 minutes walk is 7/11 shop, cash machine and a daily street market. A short ride there is a famous traditional thai floating market in Taling Chan by the Chakphra Canal.

There are several nice homestays in that area - old thai teak wood houses on stilts just overlooking slowly moving canals. You are in the middle of verdant and vast, lush gardens.

The exact address to my home:

172/9 moo 11 Kanchanapisek

Salathammasop

Thawi Wattana 10160

Bangkok

(it's on the west border of Taling Chan district with a newly formed Thawi Wattana, and a few hundred yards south of amphoe Bank Kruai, already in Nonthaburi province).

The location is here 1:5000 - you might see larger ones if you don't recognise this area. The home is 80 meters south of the red circle on the first map - by the canal.

If you are coming by taxi just stop immediately after the klong Bang Tal, go down over a small wooden steps to the canal and walk along the concrete path by the canal 150 metres - almost to the end of this path. If you are coming by car pass the canal and park on soi Muban Chuangchun Park Villa - you will have to walk back about 150 metres.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&t=l&amp...948:100.4092:17

For short lets it's $100/week - stay as long or as short as you want. Deposit $100, which will be a security deposit towards the property and the cost of the electricity when you move in.

air con bus 516 from the victory monument by the Old Town/Rattanakosin about 45 minutes

air con bus 177 from the victory monument by the new rama bridge 30 minutes

local bus 127 to the PATA department store and Central Department Store, Cinema Multiplex - 20 minutes