Pattaya Hotel Under 1000 Baht ?

Shrek

I checcked on www.pattayasecrets.com but they advise to book asap.

Before I use to stop at marine yen sabai mansion at Pattaya South. This was 750 BHT a night but stopped going there when the cleaner tried to steal my sandles !!! Now stop at the Baboona on the beach road, very very nice hotel but is a little over 1000BHT but is worth it.

Before I use to stop at marine yen sabai mansion at Pattaya South. This was 750 BHT a night but stopped going there when the cleaner tried to steal my sandles !!! Now stop at the Baboona on the beach road, very very nice hotel but is a little over 1000BHT but is worth it.

thai palace hotel nice clean room ,air ,tv,fridge ,swimming pool 600b a night ,opp alcazar ,good value for money .

Good clean hotels under 1000 bht ?

Should I stick with Lek as we have done before ?

Not been back 2 years whats good value now ?

depends what part of town ya gonna be spending ya time a good all rounder is tropical berts 2 mins walk to early afternoon entertaiment (soi 6) very quit rooms all dvds etc 800/ 1000 depening time of year ya gonna come!

http://www.tropicalberts.com/

recomended this hotel many times and all good feed back 100%

dang hotel 10 mins walk from tropical berts or 2 mins walk jamesons bar good hotel thai owned again clean and nice!

500/700 night dep times, if ya end up there make sure you get a room on the right as the ones on the left can hear the new kareoke bar all night!

good luck

Thanks everyone will use one of those

Liked the look of secrets but I have my wife Kung with me and from the look of the staff I'll get my nuts chopped off at check in !!

see you there I'll be the 50 year old english guy with a beer belly and a beautiful thai wife 20 years younger than me...watch out for me :o !!!

If you think that the Lek is a good hotel you would like anything. :o

In Soi 11 the InnTown Holiday Hotel (just a block from the Lek) is advertising in low season for 550 baht per night and as of October the price has risen to 600 baht. Not bad value for this hotel.

Just up the road is the Bay Breeze Hotel at around 650 baht. Kinda getting old now but still OK. Beds are comfortable and both have small swimming pools.

No on-line sites for either hotel.

If you intend to be a regular visitor to Pattaya it will be in your best interests to spend a couple of days checking out the various hotels for future reference. Perhaps book the Lek for one or two nights and then move out when you find something better...and lots are better. :D

Edited by Mighty Mouse

thai palace hotel nice clean room ,air ,tv,fridge ,swimming pool 600b a night ,opp alcazar ,good value for money .

where abouts is "alcazar"? anywhere walking st ?