What's The Craziest Hair Color You Seen On

IamMaiC

I quite often see a woman who has a lot of grey hair, and I'm not talking about my wife either. But this woman that I see looks like she's in her mid thirties and has got long flowing hair, half of which is grey and the other black. I don't know if she's going grey prematurely or whether she's dyed her hair that way (is it possible to get grey hair dye?). Normally, Thai women will pluck out any grey hairs or perhaps dye their hair to match their natural colour.

Anyway, she looks damned sexy with her hair that way and she gets a ###### of a lot of looks from passersby.

Perhaps I'm getting some sort of an Oedipus complex? :o

Gazza

Quote:

"Anyway, she looks damned sexy with her hair that way and she gets a ###### of a lot of looks from passersby."

Well, Gosh-Darn the Dash-Blasted Flippety Heck!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems the word for Satan's abode is not allowed. :o

Gazza

• 2 weeks later...
First its green eyed chinks, I mean chicks, and now the fascinating subject of hair colour, where to next cap'ain??  :o

I don't know where to go next and i'm not a cap'ain SIR!!!! :D better to hear about this then bargirls all the time HUH!!!??

saw one girl with rainbow coloured hair, Blue streaks, Green streaks, Yellow streaks, Red Streaks, White streaks, Orange streaks and the rest Black.

Looked pretty good though, and yes i was hopelessly drunk in some disco/club kinda place... :o

Palmer, we all know your talking out of your other mouth, your not fooling anyone

saw one girl with rainbow coloured hair, Blue streaks, Green streaks, Yellow streaks, Red Streaks, White streaks, Orange streaks and the rest Black.

Looked pretty good though, and yes i was hopelessly drunk in some disco/club kinda place... :o

Palmer, we all know your talking out of your other mouth, your not fooling anyone

That one takes the cake I think Thanks Wolfie Wish you had a picture :D