Another Plug For Pattaya

hiromj

The mainstream western media never misses a chance to throw sh*t in the direction of Pattaya or Thailand in general it seems.

No one is questioning the South Korean school that employed him or the other locations where he was a teacher. I wonder why?

Could it be it doesn't suit their agenda?

~WISteve

Canadian Pedo was caught in Nakhon Ratchasima. Not sure why the video was filmed in Patters - I'm sure the media are rather disappointed. Load of tripe. :D

Maybe the reporter was just looking for a free trip to Patters. I'm sure that as soon as he finished ripping up Patters reputation, he bar fined the girls that he recorded. :o What a great cover, his wife wouldn't suspect a thing.

Edited by hiromj

Canadian Pedo was caught in Nakhon Ratchasima. Not sure why the video was filmed in Patters - I'm sure the media are rather disappointed. Load of tripe. :D

Maybe the reporter was just looking for a free trip to Patters. I'm sure that as soon as he finished ripping up Patters reputation, he bar fined the girls that he recorded. :o What a great cover, his wife wouldn't suspect a thing.

I think you got it right. These reporters bagging Pattaya are so full of it. But anyway, it makes news and that is their job.