Coloring Book?

I'm looking for a coloring book to use with lower level students learning English.

Something where they could color in the pictures (the "fun part") and the we could label items in the pictures with English and Thai vocabulary. Effectively making our own Picture Dictionary.

I tried Language Media Books (siam square) and didnt really find anything. I even talked to the staff and they pointed at some shelves but nothing really there (to be fair they seemed to be taking inventory, so perhaps things were not on the shelves they expected to be there).

Anyway.

Any other stores to try in BKK? and/or specific books?

thanks

I'm looking for a coloring book to use with lower level students learning English.

Something where they could color in the pictures (the "fun part") and the we could label items in the pictures with English and Thai vocabulary. Effectively making our own Picture Dictionary.

How about just getting the kids to make their own? Staple paper together and either get the S to draw their own pics for each letter or get your own images to put on their - most Thai teachers use a 'graphics' book to make worksheets which are actually really useful. Alternatively download images. You can then photocopy it and give to all the S. Sure will take a little while to make but will provide a good amount of lessons work and as long as you keep copies you can use it again and again....