Thai Bank - Business Account - Credit/debit Card

I'm in desperate need of a credit/debit card via a Thai bank inorder to set up paypal with my business account.

I visited Bangkok Bank today and they said they can only issue me a credit card if I take 3 of them, stupid as it sounds I'm only in need of one.

My question is, Does anyone know where I can get a credit or debit card with a business account via a Thai based bank?

Thanks in advance.

I'm in desperate need of a credit/debit card via a Thai bank inorder to set up paypal with my business account.

I visited Bangkok Bank today and they said they can only issue me a credit card if I take 3 of them, stupid as it sounds I'm only in need of one.

My question is, Does anyone know where I can get a credit or debit card with a business account via a Thai based bank?

Thanks in advance.

In my experience with Paypal in Thailand, I too needed a debit card / CC to verify my account and that would also provide me a way to withdraw money from paypal. I however was able to use a US bank account that is available to any nationality. I use it to withdraw my paypal income and never have a problem. I don't want to violate any rules so contact me via PM or by email and I will point you in the right direction.

I bought mine from a person selling them here in Bangkok.

Hope this helps.