Fire Fly Usm-pen

...hi can anyone tell the approx. taxi fare from the Airport to Chulia St./Jalang Penang (near Soho Pub)?

Just want to be prepared...

thanx!

I always pay 25 Ringit.

Can be pre-booked on phone number +60-12 423 6171 or +60-42 626 171

They also got an excellent visa service at low price.

Tony

[i am unable to find any fireflyz internet flights available on this service from about 14 january 2008 onwards.

Firefly were supposed to be trialing this route for 6 months...has anyone herad any news about whether this service will be continuing beyond the start of the new year?

Thanks.

The advertised fare is 249 MR - but then add "taxes", "petrol cost" etc. it comes up to approx. 440 ++ MR! Return comes to nearly 900 MR! That's 9000 TB!

And one can do the booking ONLY via their website online CC transaction!

Comin' to the Airport for Check in - there is a high possibility that the flight is CANCELLED due to lack of passengers or bad weather or....or...or... :o

For people who have to be at a certain time, at a certain place, it is NOT recommended to use this service!

Does anyone know proper alternatives?

Official Rep.

Mr.Jason Teoh Boon Huat

Hatyai Good Morning Tours Co.,Ltd.

9/61, Moo 2, Chaweng Beach. (Opp Nora Beach Resort)

Agents:

Sunshine Holidays Samui

High Speed Group Co. Ltd.

Samui Look Co. Ltd

Weekender Travel Agency Ltd., Part

The advertised fare is 249 MR - but then add "taxes", "petrol cost" etc. it comes up to approx. 440 ++ MR! Return comes to nearly 900 MR! That's 9000 TB!

And one can do the booking ONLY via their website online CC transaction!

Comin' to the Airport for Check in - there is a high possibility that the flight is CANCELLED due to lack of passengers or bad weather or....or...or... :D

For people who have to be at a certain time, at a certain place, it is NOT recommended to use this service!

Does anyone know proper alternatives?

9K bath for an Alitalia like service (random cancellation I mean) not good....

they learned fast from BKK airways about high prices but forget the very good service of BKK airways....lot's of flight, 6 month ticket validity....maybe a Singapore trip on BKK air will be a better choise for just a border run.

Counting on the immigration people on reading Thaivisa I would suggest a simpler options for just border runs: take the ticket payed to the immigration office and get a border run stamp :o