Business

Well i have posted before vbecause i was stuck with what to do about coming to Thailand and starting up a little shop or some sort of business

To save my self all the hassle would it be easier to let my GF do this and just use my money to do so??!!

i hear you all screaming NOOOOOOO because so many guys get burtny by thai girls etc etc

i trust my gf enough to give her the money to start up her own little shop

please guys im not here for advice on woman so don't mention any of that shit

think we all know about stickman.com for those stories

so how is this?

go to Thailand looking round for a nice little property to RENT, once we found the one we want my GF sort all the documents blah blah blah and then we do what we want from there?

i know that if a falang gets caught working in the wrong type of thing then he will get his nuts chopped off by the friendly police man..however all this will be in my gf's name so therefore NOTHING to do with me..apart from me sleeping in there and hanging around stuff like that

so who's gonna be the first to grill me on how much shit i have just typed???

come on guys how is this REALLY sounding?

Well i have posted before vbecause i was stuck with what to do about coming to Thailand and starting up a little shop or some sort of business

To save my self all the hassle would it be easier to let my GF do this and just use my money to do so??!!

i hear you all screaming NOOOOOOO because so many guys get burtny by thai girls etc etc

i trust my gf enough to give her the money to start up her own little shop

please guys im not here for advice on woman so don't mention any of that shit

think we all know about stickman.com for those stories

so how is this?

go to Thailand looking round for a nice little property to RENT, once we found the one we want my GF sort all the documents blah blah blah and then we do what we want from there?

i know that if a falang gets caught working in the wrong type of thing then he will get his nuts chopped off by the friendly police man..however all this will be in my gf's name so therefore NOTHING to do with me..apart from me sleeping in there and hanging around stuff like that

so who's gonna be the first to grill me on how much shit i have just typed???

come on guys how is this REALLY sounding?

Good try troll

The only sucker to fall for this is the great Jonny Stalker

All i am trying to do is get advice

you realise how hard that is when nearly all the people on these forums are like you?!

I still don't understand why people act like this

it is a serious question in which i needed serious advice

All i am asking is?

if my gf rented a shop with my money is it against the law for me to be there in the shop while she works or not?

would the police be a little suspicious that the girl who just opened the shop has a western bf?

i wouldn't be doing any work in there at all

All i am trying to do is get advice

you realise how hard that is when nearly all the people on these forums are like you?!

I still don't understand why people act like this

it is a serious question in which i needed serious advice

All i am asking is?

if my gf rented a shop with my money is it against the law for me to be there in the shop while she works or not?

would the police be a little suspicious that the girl who just opened the shop has a western bf?

i wouldn't be doing any work in there at all

Then I think the answer is "no"