Has Anyone Seen A Fella Dressed.....

kopite

But darlings is this not WHY we live in this over built over priced polluted smelly city?

Is it not the place where you can be whatever you want and not be judged?

Certainly why I live here in what I call the Capital of Freedom!

As for white face her story has been told on here and other places many times, she is mental but also loaded and looked after.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, Zulu King was having a latte frappe at the coffee bar outside Mikes Department Store late yesterday afternoon.

Golden Lord Sutch pedals up Soi Post Office regularly, at least he observes the 1-way system so not a total raving loony like the locals.

I met his friend recently....Hamish, he's a seven day adventist, he told me a little about his friend.

The Zulu guy is a reincarnated Zulu king and he is trying to reclaim his Kingdom, he was deported from Africa a few years ago and is sitting out his revolution here until he receives word its safe to return and sit on his throne again.

seen the golden guy on a bike ,many times all the bar girls wave to him, also the guy with the beard and a brolly,yet to see the zulu ,there is also a guy walks around with his wife ,got tattoes all over his face ,and sports a pony tale .

anyway what is it with these guys who are bald on top with a pony tail? are they in denial at not having a full head of hair?

On my last visit in August,i keep seeing a guy walking in a black suit with a tie with a long beard.

It was hot and he had a white shirt with tie and a black jacket with black pants and a black baseball cap.

He was about 6ft 3 i suppose.

I saw him in Boyztown,then up at Big C,anyone know if he lives in Pattaya,i dont think he would be that old?

ive not seen this zulu character yet but my friend calls the guy on the bike "gary glitter" he has names for all the characters

parrot man, chimney sweep, lord haw haw, the rat, the hat, the mad italian, the neighbor from hel_l ...

the guy in the suit - i dont know how he does it...its SO hot and that transvesite is really scary.

you gotta love pattaya for the vast freakiness :-)

Edited by h5n1

This Gary Glitter guy with the gold sequins and the top hat riding a bike is not just limited to Pattaya. Several weeks ago I saw him riding his bike on Rama IX in Bangkok, no word of a lie. I was so surpised to see him cycling down beach road two days later, you don't forget seeing someone like that and as someone said earlier all the bar girls were waving at him! I guess he came to Thailand, had too much time on his hands, wanted to keep fit and bring a little happiness to some of the grumpy people living here.

I see the ZZ Top guy with the beard regularly walking along 2nd Road at about 9am each day heading towards Carrefour. Can't work that one out, but he strikes me as having a bit of a religious look about him. Almost like a Quaker or something like that.

There is one other one I haven't seen for a while, but my guess is he's late 50's early 60's drives a white scooter with a Swiss flag on the back of it. Not only is his scooter white, but he wears Italian looking white leather loafers, white socks, white shorts and a white shirt. Now this may not sound strange to many of you, but I've seen the same guy wearing the same 'White Ensemble' on many occasions. It's almost like seeing a white Honda Jazz with every conceivable piece of white body kit on it heading towards you.

Then there's that guy you see in all the real estate magazines, who wears the fencing outfit and also posing as a boxer who's been battered around the ring a few times.

Still Pattaya truly is a diverse place and I welcome the outlandish outfits some of these misfits wear, without them this place would be a lot duller, well maybe not all of them.

Used to see a guy dressed only in black swim trunks racing among the traffic on rollerblades and using ski pole type things, not seen him for a while though.

is that the fella round pratumnak? i remember him

Used to see a guy dressed only in black swim trunks racing among the traffic on rollerblades and using ski pole type things, not seen him for a while though.

is that the fella round pratumnak? i remember him

We used to see him along second road and the dolphin roundabout, but the speed he used to go, could well have travelled the entire length of Pattaya/Jomtien area.

Whats ya problem...you wear what you wanna wear and I'll wear what I wanna wear.

So whats your oppinion on singlets, flip-flops and shorts, and not to forget, the ultimate crime in farang fashion - the yellow t-shirt?

:D:o

My opinion is you should worry about more important things than my attire....I also wear socks with my thongs if it is a little chilly.

What's wrong with a yellow T-shirt ? Are you saying we should not show our appreciation for the big fellow ? By wearing it, we are accepted a little more and show that we are one of them, not just a promiscuous tourist.

No no, you misunderstand me. That was actually a little kick at the whinging squad on here that seems to agree that anybody wearing said garments in public while farang should be flogged and burned at the town square. :D

Meself I don't give a toss what people are wearing. Including the Zulu outfit. :D

i do not think that there is anything wrong in it, fair play if you have the balls to walk round looking like that. however you are open to ridicule. i love me clothes, always have, thats why i find it so bizarre. maybe its my age though.

i just dont get why though? he has his reasons for sure. id love to hear it. ill ask him next time i see him.

i also love the fact that theres people in this city like him. just like to wag my tongue about them

Supports the RWC world Cup Winners in an obvious way. Good luck to him.

Whats ya problem...you wear what you wanna wear and I'll wear what I wanna wear.

So whats your oppinion on singlets, flip-flops and shorts, and not to forget, the ultimate crime in farang fashion - the yellow t-shirt?

:D:o

My opinion is you should worry about more important things than my attire....I also wear socks with my thongs if it is a little chilly.

What's wrong with a yellow T-shirt ? Are you saying we should not show our appreciation for the big fellow ? By wearing it, we are accepted a little more and show that we are one of them, not just a promiscuous tourist.

so what does dressing up like a zulu make somebody then?

aah leave him alone ,in his country he's a prince.........

The others are the Soi 8 lady with the white face (obviously mentally challenged)

my brother in law was stood behind her in the bank, and she kicked off. his missus then told him that it was a missing deposit, she should of had 4**,000 instead of 3**,***.

cant remember the exact figures but i found that to be bizarre. i always figured her to be a down and out.

There is a rumour that a wealthy farang sends her regualar income, .michael jackson maybe ! :o

This Gary Glitter guy with the gold sequins and the top hat riding a bike is not just limited to Pattaya. Several weeks ago I saw him riding his bike on Rama IX in Bangkok, no word of a lie. I was so surpised to see him cycling down beach road two days later, you don't forget seeing someone like that and as someone said earlier all the bar girls were waving at him! I guess he came to Thailand, had too much time on his hands, wanted to keep fit and bring a little happiness to some of the grumpy people living here.

I see the ZZ Top guy with the beard regularly walking along 2nd Road at about 9am each day heading towards Carrefour. Can't work that one out, but he strikes me as having a bit of a religious look about him. Almost like a Quaker or something like that.

There is one other one I haven't seen for a while, but my guess is he's late 50's early 60's drives a white scooter with a Swiss flag on the back of it. Not only is his scooter white, but he wears Italian looking white leather loafers, white socks, white shorts and a white shirt. Now this may not sound strange to many of you, but I've seen the same guy wearing the same 'White Ensemble' on many occasions. It's almost like seeing a white Honda Jazz with every conceivable piece of white body kit on it heading towards you.

Then there's that guy you see in all the real estate magazines, who wears the fencing outfit and also posing as a boxer who's been battered around the ring a few times.

Still Pattaya truly is a diverse place and I welcome the outlandish outfits some of these misfits wear, without them this place would be a lot duller, well maybe not all of them.

We used to do a dance called the Quaker when i was a boy,Twice round the flooor then out the door for your oats ! :o

Another character ,is the guy ( about 60 ) ,who drives around on this small motorbike with a big parrot on the back .
I saw him, i asked him "where did you get him from ' the parrot replied " it started off as a wart on me foot " ! :o Edited by mikethevigoman

I used to see this skinny old guy on a bicycle all over Pattaya. He was always dressed in a Superman outfit, cape and all. Have not seen him for about a year now?
Saw an elder gentleman on a knackered old chopper of a bike with what can only be described as a yellow bucket with no handles on his head, and a big one ! i roared, ive now got my camera on the pass seat to capture these magic moments, also there was a guy in foodland 60-65 with a pink mohawk ! superb :o

What about Andy/Sandy the English ladyboy? Actually a very nice (and straight!) bloke.

What about the bicycle rider with the flashing bicycle and top hat?

What about the adult Thai dressed as a boy scout always hanging around Carrefour?

The others are the Soi 8 lady with the white face (obviously mentally challenged) and the other Soi 8 mainstay Thai male with a mohawk and recently tattoos on his face?

Then there's farangs on choppers with tattoos on their face, arms, and neck. Aside from the face, this is becoming more and more common.

There's a German with 2 big dogs near my condo who is covered everywhere but his face in tattoos.

Ive just had a thought, do you think these characters, such as the zulu chief,zz tops dad, parrot face and superman etc see each other do they think they are normal ? :o

The others are the Soi 8 lady with the white face (obviously mentally challenged)

my brother in law was stood behind her in the bank, and she kicked off. his missus then told him that it was a missing deposit, she should of had 4**,000 instead of 3**,***.

cant remember the exact figures but i found that to be bizarre. i always figured her to be a down and out.

Do you realy have to come and post peoples private details about bank accounts on the internet just because your nosey inlaw told you about someone elses conversation? :o

Edited by Acquiesce