Corona Inn Or Fortuna In Kl

MisterMan

Doing a visa run.

Anyone stay at either? Both are in the same area that I prefer, Bukit Bintang.....

But not sure if Corona has TV no mention on the website. have heard it is ok but have not heard about Fortuan.

Thanks!

FORTUNA is mostly catering to middle-eastern tourists, and even their restaurant is an ARAB restaurant. it's also more expensive than the Corona.

the Corona is much smaller, and its a 10 minutes walk to Bukit Bintang LRT-station, whereas its just 2 minutes walk from the Fortuna.

as far as I know, the Corona has a nice buffet lunch, when I remember that right.

both places are okay, as long as you get a good deal. KL is expensive these days (room rates up 60-70% compared to 2003). about the TV and cable, there is such thing as GOOGLE now in the ages of internet. if you serach for Corona-Inn Kuala Lumpur, you will then find the following:

www.coronainn-kualalumpur.com and from there, you will be able to obtain all informations u need, and if not, there will be a phone number where you can reach them for further inquiries.

oh and yes, by browsing their lovely cute website u will easily find out they DO have cable-TV indeed :D

and because you did not want to GOOGLE urself, I could not go to sleep and instead had to assist u, while its 4.03 a.m. already.... :o ...... good night krab

Doing a visa run.

Anyone stay at either? Both are in the same area that I prefer, Bukit Bintang.....

But not sure if Corona has TV no mention on the website. have heard it is ok but have not heard about Fortuan.

Thanks!

FORTUNA is mostly catering to middle-eastern tourists, and even their restaurant is an ARAB restaurant. it's also more expensive than the Corona.

the Corona is much smaller, and its a 10 minutes walk to Bukit Bintang LRT-station, whereas its just 2 minutes walk from the Fortuna.

as far as I know, the Corona has a nice buffet lunch, when I remember that right.

both places are okay, as long as you get a good deal. KL is expensive these days (room rates up 60-70% compared to 2003). about the TV and cable, there is such thing as GOOGLE now in the ages of internet. if you serach for Corona-Inn Kuala Lumpur, you will then find the following:

www.coronainn-kualalumpur.com and from there, you will be able to obtain all informations u need, and if not, there will be a phone number where you can reach them for further inquiries.

oh and yes, by browsing their lovely cute website u will easily find out they DO have cable-TV indeed :D

and because you did not want to GOOGLE urself, I could not go to sleep and instead had to assist u, while its 4.03 a.m. already.... :o ...... good night krab

Thank you. I was on their website that has no email address and could not find the one sentence about Cable TV!!! But thanks. I like the area that Corona is in. Thank you.

Sylvie