Computer Shop In Khon Kaen

thedi

I am searching for a source of handheld computers like Talking Dict or Thaiway.com systems in Khon Kaen.

I found a shop in Oasis: 3 Floor a big shop with Acer and HP laptops. It has a small stand with some Talking Dict models. But they do not have all models from Talking Dict on display. Especially I would be interested in the models CP1 http://www.talkingdict.com/en/products/prod.asp?id=10 or MD99 http://www.talkingdict.com/en/products/prod.asp?id=4 which use a touch screen as input device. They look like this:

prod_4.jpg

Questions:

Thanks for any pointers

Regards

Thedi

• 2 months later...

Hi Thedi. Best place for stuff like that in KK is, in my experience, Tuk.com by the Kosa Hotel. For God's sake though, don't park downstairs in their carpark; it's murder. If you actually find a space, when you get back you'll be boxed-in, you can bet on it. There are usually places outside by the Sofitel. :o

For God's sake though, don't park downstairs in their carpark; it's murder. If you actually find a space, when you get back you'll be boxed-in, you can bet on it. There are usually places outside by the Sofitel. :D

I bought an MD98 Talking Dict last November in Oasis Center, third floor in the 'Khon Kaen Thailand' shop. It is a great toy. :D Unluckily, mine had some hardware problems and is now in BKK for repairs :o

As for parking, I have no problems, because I drive a big bike - not a car. One of the many advantages of a big bike is: you can park it anywhere - except in a underground carpark, where some kids may fumble with it.

I think we live just about 15 km from each others: if you have google earth or google map installed, you can see my house with coordinates 16° 09’ 23” N 102° 33´ 11” E

It is in Bankok - the 'turtle village'. Going North from Manchakiri the green roofs of my house can be seen on the right of the main road. Drop in any time you like.

Regards

Thedi

For God's sake though, don't park downstairs in their carpark; it's murder. If you actually find a space, when you get back you'll be boxed-in, you can bet on it. There are usually places outside by the Sofitel. :D

I bought an MD98 Talking Dict last November in Oasis Center, third floor in the 'Khon Kaen Thailand' shop. It is a great toy. :D Unluckily, mine had some hardware problems and is now in BKK for repairs :o

As for parking, I have no problems, because I drive a big bike - not a car. One of the many advantages of a big bike is: you can park it anywhere - except in a underground carpark, where some kids may fumble with it.

I think we live just about 15 km from each others: if you have google earth or google map installed, you can see my house with coordinates 16° 09' 23" N 102° 33´ 11" E

It is in Bankok - the 'turtle village'. Going North from Manchakiri the green roofs of my house can be seen on the right of the main road. Drop in any time you like.

Regards

Thedi

Ok, Thedi; cheers for that! Yeah, not far. I'm at 16 05' 08.76" N 102 38' 02.40" E. We drive right past your place when en route to the parents-in-law. See you! :D