French course?

hi all,

Well I know you are mostly anglo-saxon ( noboddy is perfect) but the most parts of you is in the education field. I must confess I am a  frogg (french), and I beg for my broken english. Whatever I would have some help.

I am looking to teach french, I have yet some private students but I would like to improve it a little bit, alas I don't know where I can advertise with a good feedback, or where I must go to meet the right personns (the schools who teach french in Bkk)

Please don't answer Alliance Francaise, I went to meet them, the communication was uneasy and if I was not polite and well educated : I would say these morons suck. but maybe it's only one personn?

The topic, or the idea is : more than teaching french  I would like to teach how to speak french, mostly the students I get are great in grammar, but they pronounce like #### ( the letter R, the vovel U .... ) well you know all these differences btw our 2 languages who will let me speak english like a spanish cow till my death . Many school hire english native just to speak with the students, so why not do the same with french?

Any suggestion will be warmly welcomed

Best regards

Eric

Sting01 -- I think there is a much greater demand for English teachers because the students will have much more desire and opportunity to use it in the future. Many will use it for business and furthering their education. That being said, some of the more wealthy students may want to learn yet another language. If there is not a demand, the schools won't hire. There are probably countries where french teachers are in more demand, but I'm sure I have seen postings at  www.ajarn.com for french teachers at some thai schools. Do you have any qualifications? If so keep trying. Good luck!

The demand exist, I get some private students, and I know also French is teached in LOS, but if I have contacts upcountry, I don't know where in BKK?

Does anyone know where I can have a list of the schools who teach french in BKK? better if I ask that in the board I think lol.

Anyway thanks for the reply

eric

P.S I check also ajarn.com, great site, and if phil teach by the same way he did this site he must be a great teacher (why I don't get one like him when I was teenie????).