Domestic Departures

steve w

when i came through last year there was vitually nothing to eat or drink in domestic departures area.has this changed and is there anywhere to grab a beer,can't find any intel on the official website.thanks ,steve.

There was a big restaurant when I went in Jan. Well hidden though..

when i came through last year there was vitually nothing to eat or drink in domestic departures area.has this changed and is there anywhere to grab a beer,can't find any intel on the official website.thanks ,steve.

There was a big restaurant when I went in Jan. Well hidden though..

There is a big food court/restaurant near the Boots store....on the left just before heading towards the gates at area A. Smallish entrance though, quite easy to miss.

I saw a drink distribution machine

:D:D:D

In French it's called " un distributeur de boissons"

Now if you think your combined knowledge of Dutch, French, German or Thai is better than my English, please let me know :o (lets say just one of these will do)

Oh, and at arrivals level, next to domestic exit There is a Family mart selling beers amongst other items.

Edited by tartempion

Now if you think your combined knowledge of Dutch, French, German or Thai is better than my English, please let me know :o (lets say just one of these will do)

I think he was laughing with you, not at you.

As quoted by others here, there is a restaurant/food court area in domestic airside.

It is called "City Garden" on level 2. When you are in the centre of the domestic concourse with all the gift shops, move to Gates A. Look on your left for BOOTS. Just after Boots there is a passage giving access to City Garden.

As quoted by others here, there is a restaurant/food court area in domestic airside.

It is called "City Garden" on level 2. When you are in the centre of the domestic concourse with all the gift shops, move to Gates A. Look on your left for BOOTS. Just after Boots there is a passage giving access to City Garden.

I've seen the place many times. but as yet never tried it out.

Is this the place where you have to buy vouchers/tokens at an exhorbitant price.

I vaguely recall a thread about a food court that used vouchers/tokens was not exactly cheap.

I think he was laughing with you, not at you.

Correct. I was pointing out the fact that all a 'major hub' has is a drinks machine to satisfy passengers!!

Down the far right end of the terminal after immigration controls (Gate 23 if I remember right) are a few bar / cafe places that looked OK and I saw some people using laptops so there may even be wifi down there. One place was called The Sports Bar and had a few tellies with sports channels on.

Don't know if it's duplicated up the left end but it's a long walk away.

Opps, Sorry I've just realised the thread is about Domestic Departures and my info is about International.

Edited by PattayaParent