Multiple Entry Visa Birmingham

Made the journey today to Birmingham, no appointment, got there sat in the reception and the guy collected my passport, 2 photos, a letter garaunteeing repatriation from my family and a fee of 105 pounds. No questions were asked and within 10 minutes i was given the 1 year multilple entry visa and i was on my merry way. Beauracracy made simple i was well impressed!!

The visa guy there, Carl, is a top man. Last time I was in the UK, sent my application to him but forgot the payment!!!! He still issued the visa and I sent the payment the next day, now that's service. I wish they would transfer him to Pattaya!!!!!!!!!!!

These are other options shown by Google.

CARDIFF-Royal Thai Consulate, 9 Mount Stuart Square,Cardiff CF1 5EE

LIVERPOOL -Royal Thai Consulate, 35 Lord Street, L2 9SQ Tel: 0151 255 0504

Made the journey today to Birmingham, no appointment, got there sat in the reception and the guy collected my passport, 2 photos, a letter garaunteeing repatriation from my family and a fee of 105 pounds. No questions were asked and within 10 minutes i was given the 1 year multilple entry visa and i was on my merry way. Beauracracy made simple i was well impressed!!

Are you born in 1979 ?

And Birmingham issued you a multiple non O visa ?

Please confirm , I also look for a place to get a multiple non o visa, but I am not married, and I am not 50 year ... your post can help many :o

• 2 weeks later...

Are you born in 1979 ?

And Birmingham issued you a multiple non O visa ?

Please confirm , I also look for a place to get a multiple non o visa, but I am not married, and I am not 50 year ... your post can help many :o

Yes mate i was born in 79, nor am i married, all i needed to give him was a repatration letter from my family. I was confused checking out all the criteria i needed to fulfill on the consulates websites, but it is really that easy. A few of my friends were in the same bracket as me and have done exactly the same mate.