Serviced Offices In Bkk

We've all heard of serviced apartments of course. The question I got is what are the dos and donts for "Serviced Offices", a for example, 15 square meter office in a location on the subway or sky train route.

I need something really small enough for 2 secretaries.

. What can one expect to pay & what are the dos/donts and expectations when it comes to negotiating a decent lease with the landlord?

. How much would a serviced office cost in an "ok- so so" location.

. any names of builings where I can go and have a look?

. Is there a deposit required?

. What is the minimum length of rent required?

Thanks

Regus has a location in the All Seasons Place complex - I believe floors 23 -25 in the MThai Tower building. I like the location as it's a happening spot but the traffic on Wireless is a pain in the arse. At least one can take the skytrain to Ploenchit and motorbike to their. They have a wide variety of rooms but not sure on the pricing. These are ballpark figures: 12 sqm at Regus is around 30,000b. My company uses them now and it's nice.

ServCorp has a location in Bangkok City Tower - on the corner of the Sathorn/Narathiwat junction and it's right across from the Chong Nonsi BTS stop. They also have a location in CP Tower right on Silom and a few minutes walk from the Sala Daeng BTS. They have many options but they have something called virtual office where U have a personal secretary, access to VPN, U can pretty work from home but not sure of the pricing as well. 26sqm is around 26,000 dat's nothing. 4,000b extra for Internet, again ballpark figures. If you need help, PM me, I know one of the sales people and I can have them contact U

I know there is also another one, probably the cheapest, located in the CRC tower. They are called Plaza Business Center. That's all I know.

Good Luck

Check out the Bangkok Post or some such. There are now numerous companies well alright a small handfull offering serviced offices.

I myself used Regus here in Bangkok for close to 2 years. I was happy with their service but it is expensive . I see them as being the top of the line in this field, although we all will have our own opinions

It really dpends on what you want.

Go take a look at the 2 mentioned above and any others you might find.

It appears from what you are saying you are not looking exactly for top-notch

You will not have any problems going to see them and having a talk. Ask any questions you wish. This is Thaialnd they are not going to kep you locked in a room until you sign a contract. There is little to no pressure of this sort in my opinion