Where To Buy Bus-ticket Pattaya - Sihanouk Ville ?

dieter1

I need to know, where I can buy a ticket/ make reservation for a bus to Sihanouk Ville (Cambodia!).

Travel agent located in Pattaya or maybe somewhere else.

I know, there is a bus , directly going from Sihanouk Ville to Bangkok, stopping at Bangkok Busstation in Pattaya. I know it, because I did use this bus in the other direction !

I need to make a reservation online, because I need a confirmation online, to proove, I will leave Thailand within 4 weeks.

( I can not look around in Pattaya, cause I stay in Europe now !)

Thanks for your help !

I need to know, where I can buy a ticket/ make reservation for a bus to Sihanouk Ville (Cambodia!).

I know, there is a bus , directly going from Sihanouk Ville to Bangkok, stopping at Bangkok Busstation in Pattaya. I know it, because I did use this bus in the other direction !

I need to make a reservation online, because I need a confirmation online, to proove, I will leave Thailand within 4 weeks.

Thanks for your help !

cha cha maty boy, as far as im aware, you get 30 days on entry then you can go looking for bus or plane tickets!

:o

Thanks for your help !

cha cha maty boy, as far as im aware, you get 30 days on entry then you can go looking for bus or plane tickets!

If these people cant help you then you are beyond help:

http://www.sal-thailand-tours.de/english/main-e.html

:ph34r:

funfun,

when I ´ll check in in Europe, they may want to see something to prove, that I will leave Thailand within 4 weeks (if I do not have a visa). In Thailand, the Thai-immigration can refuse to let me in and send me directly back, if I can not prove it ! Everybody should know this !!

From the Thai Consulate Ireland =

" If your Airline ticket shows a return date greater than 30 days after you arrive in Thailand,you must apply for a visa before entering Thailand even if you plan to obtain an airline or rail ticket to a third country upon arrival in Thailand . "

From the Thai Consulate Ireland =

" If your Airline ticket shows a return date greater than 30 days after you arrive in Thailand,you must apply for a visa before entering Thailand even if you plan to obtain an airline or rail ticket to a third country upon arrival in Thailand . "

They mention "...if you plan to obtain an airline or rail ticket to.. "

They do not mention the case, you have already the ticket upon arrival !?

I think, they can´t be that foolish to want a visa from travelers, who want to leave within 4 weeks. There are so many, who make a roundtrip (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia etc.)

or can they ..!?

I think, they can´t be that foolish to want a visa from travelers, who want to leave within 4 weeks. There are so many, who make a roundtrip (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia etc.)

or can they ..!?

Yes they can. Just read any thread in the Visa section here.

Sunny

I'm not sure what they will or will not accept when you arrive ( or let you on the plane to depart) but Im about to use VET travel coming from Cambodia ( here now) back into Thailand. They offer bus service snooky -> Koh Kong -> Pattaya -> Bangkok

Their email is

to email and ask if they can help.

You could try Koh Chang Travel,

They use to do a run Tuesdays & Friday to Had Lek / Koh Kong but when I was there a few weeks ago they told that run had finished due to low numbers, they have daily mini busses going to Koh Chang & will go to the Trat bus station where you can catch a mini bus to Had Lek then cross the border to Koh Kong You could either catch a minibus or ferry to Sihanoukville.

In June I was chatting with 2 guys on the mini bus & they told me that Koh Chang Travel had organised a package tour for them it consisted of

Mini bus to the border, Cambodian Visa, pick up then taken to a hotel in Koh Kong then a pick up the next day & taken to the ferry headed for Sihanoukville

Not sure what they paid, a quote & itinerary from them may assist you with your visa requirements

http://www.kohchangtravel.com/home.php3

or can they ..!?

Yes they can. Just read any thread in the Visa section here.

Sunny

I'm not sure what they will or will not accept when you arrive ( or let you on the plane to depart) but Im about to use VET travel coming from Cambodia ( here now) back into Thailand. They offer bus service snooky -> Koh Kong -> Pattaya -> Bangkok

Their email is

to email and ask if they can help.

Ive now got their thai phone number, Phnom Penh and Sihnaoukville phone numbers as well as their email as Im using them this week. PM me if you need them.

I'll be using them this week for the first time ( and is the only agent I've seen advertising this route on the Cambodian side ) and let you know how it goes.

They just upgraded from using minivans to a fullsize AC bus for the once daily trip Ive been told so I find it odd about the other post about declining numbers since they do the run daily.

good luck!

You could try Koh Chang Travel,

They use to do a run Tuesdays & Friday to Had Lek / Koh Kong but when I was there a few weeks ago they told that run had finished due to low numbers, they have daily mini busses going to Koh Chang & will go to the Trat bus station where you can catch a mini bus to Had Lek then cross the border to Koh Kong You could either catch a minibus or ferry to Sihanoukville.

In June I was chatting with 2 guys on the mini bus & they told me that Koh Chang Travel had organised a package tour for them it consisted of

Mini bus to the border, Cambodian Visa, pick up then taken to a hotel in Koh Kong then a pick up the next day & taken to the ferry headed for Sihanoukville

Not sure what they paid, a quote & itinerary from them may assist you with your visa requirements

http://www.kohchangtravel.com/home.php3

Found their brochure with price list, with the cost of fuel expect a price increase

post-40896-1194310577_thumb.jpg

hello Crouton !

Great !!!

yes, please do send me their thai phone number, Phnom Penh and Sihnaoukville phone numbers as well as their email as Im using them this week.

I am not sure, you got my mail ?!

and let me know how it goes.

Tazzy,

<deleted> !!

Brochure: 3500 B (BAHT ?) one way Pattaya sihanouk Ville !!!!!

-BKK - Phnom Penh by Air Asia is about 1700 Baht

<deleted>

it cant´be Baht ! do they mean riel ?

I would say, I did not pay more then about 500 Bht in Sihanouk Ville , last time , may be 20 $, that´s about 700 Baht !!!

???????????????????? incredible !! Please, someone tell me I am wrong !

Aha: it includes cambodian visa ( 20$ = 700 Bht) plus Hotel one night in Koh Kong.

<deleted>: I don´t wanne sleep in Koh Kong. I want to go to SihNOUK vILLE! It´s only 8 hours ! They do write it in the brochure!

3500 - 700 - 500 = 2300 Still about 2300 Bht for a bus ride about 400 (?) km !

I do need explanations !

I did send them ( [email protected]) this text !!!

I will tell you, when (if ?!) they will answer !

Hi Dieter,

Like most things it is cheaper to organise the trip your self.

My last trip the woman at the visa office would not budge at 20 USD and 200 Baht for a visa, previous trips I had paid the correct price of 20USD and other times paid an extra 100 Baht. She told me

"I could sit and wait all day or pay the extra 200 baht, my office my rules"

If you cross the border at a reasonable time you can catch a shared minibus that goes to Sihanoukville,

I think the last price heard was $15 USD or spend a night in KK and catch the ferry 0800 next morning $20 USD.

Rooms in KK start from a few dollars and up

more to see in KK than you realise, the muslim village where boats are made, 2 waterfalls, boat trip to the outer islands

Other option is to fly to PP then get a motorbike to central market & bus down to Sihanoukville a lot quicker

post-40896-1194418805_thumb.jpg

Dieter,

PM'd you but for everyone else, coming from Sihanoukville the price is US $29 to Bangkok and US $30 to Pattaya. You do change bus crossing border and they tell me 12 hour trip.

Again, I'll give report/review when I get over there in a few days. I think I will leave Friday ( originally planned to take it tomorrow and may still but bus leaves Sihanoukville at 7:45 AM so see how I fell then )

Dieter,

PM'd you but for everyone else, coming from Sihanoukville the price is US $29 to Bangkok and US $30 to Pattaya. You do change bus crossing border and they tell me 12 hour trip.

Again, I'll give report/review when I get over there in a few days. I think I will leave Friday ( originally planned to take it tomorrow and may still but bus leaves Sihanoukville at 7:45 AM so see how I fell then )

Hello Crouton,

I think the bus will stop at Bkk-Bus-Station in Pattaya. I think, they will stop somewhere else at their route (Sukhumvit), if you ask them to stop.

I still don´t have contact-info (e-mail,telep.number, internet-side)

e-mail address was deleted ! (see above) . So please send me another mail with these informations.

I need to know, how to contact them in Thailand ! (that´s where I will start). Yes , I think it´s up to 12 hours.

You have to pay more if you want to leave bus in Pattaya ? Can´t believe it ! or maybe, if you are the only one, going there, cause otherwise they would take another route to BKK....

Please ...., send me an e-mail with information !

Did you have the same misbehaving driver we had (in Thailand)? He stoped, when he wanted to smoke or eat, without telling us, why he stopped. ! But got angry, when we wanted to finish our ciggarettes. I was thinking of throwing him off the car and drive by myselve!

;-)

Dieter,

I posted this link back in Oct. Did you give them a call or email?

http://www.sal-thailand-tours.de/english/main-e.html

hello 3legcowboy,

yes, I did send them an e-mail. Their answers:

"Hello Mr. XXXXX,

sorry I don't know about this bus."

second mail (2 days later):

"Hello,

we have a Minibus to Had -Lek border , price is 900,- Baht."

All,

Just my travel experience...

The trip to and from SV/Pattaya has some hangups due to different travel companys, road conditions and lenght of trip. You are asking alot to buy one ticket door to door. I have had several bad trips for these reasons. Expect to arrive late at some point and miss your connecting bus etc and be charged extra to get services or spend additional time and money. Would suggest that you break up this trip by staying in Koh Kong.

If you have to have that ticket then just buy to Koh Kong/Had Lek.

Taking the boat to/from Koh Kong is OK during good weather only.

The 4 new bridges from SV to KK are not complete and can take hours of extra time to cross. In the future this will cut time and expense in Cambodia. Look for the Cambodia/Thai trip to be an easy one day trip in the future.