Going That Little Bit Deeper

deepdownanddirty

Hi, after working as an insructor for a couple of years I now thought I'd take my diving to the next level. I was on Koh Taoand bored so decided to do mt DSAT tech deep. After looking at the 2 schools on the island I opted for the MV Trident. Im glad I did. The 2 guys runing it are very experienced tech guys and made the course relaxed and very enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble for either of them. I also had a guy Ronan doing his assist he needed before he could become a tech instructor and he was a great help. Having gone through all the PADI courses up to Instructor I wasnt expecting it to be so demanding but it certainly got the grey matter working again. The course finished with a 3 day liveaboard diving a very nice wreck. The other people on the liveaboard were great and the trip ended with me managing to recover a perfect, solid brass porthole from 66 metres.A dream come true. Another guy recovered some beautiful brass and copper signal lights. Oliver also brought to the surface a small condiment carrier which the regular wreck divers had picked up and put back down. Upon cleaning it turned out to be silver, talk about kicking themselves. It really has taken my diving to a different level and I cant thank Jamie and Stewart enough. It wont be the last time they will be seeing me. Trimix next me thinks.

post-53798-1193904373_thumb.jpg

post-53798-1193904452_thumb.jpg

post-53798-1193904490_thumb.jpg