Joe Calzaghe Vs Kessler

Is this going to be on thai tv?

Come on Joe.............

Talking to the guy 3 weeks ago and he is all clued up for this big fight.

did you ask him if its going to be shown in thailand, if not why not? :o

Surely UBC would of televised it, I am in UK at the moment, was it shown over there ?.

Also let down this side of the water, only televised on Santana Sports, pay to view, another Rip off. something like this should be televised worldwide.

This channel pissed me off bigtime!!!!!!Their advertising for this was ambigious to say the least.They said one must pay 9.99 and then you were also subscribed to thier channels,so here is me thinking well i all-ready subscribe so i will see the fight.This was further reinforced because up until 12.00 at night the channel it was showing was still unscrambled.I was watching a film on another channel and turned back at 1 excited at the prospect of the fight,well it was only then that the channel HAD ben scrambled anfd further offering you no options to subscribe,wanke_rs!!!!!!!!!.Anyhow saw the fight next day and Joe as usual was the compsenate professional.This guy really does not get the plaudits he deserves.So now over to the hitman you can do it Ricky!!!!!!!!!

Also let down this side of the water, only televised on Santana Sports, pay to view, another Rip off. something like this should be televised worldwide.

This channel pissed me off bigtime!!!!!!Their advertising for this was ambigious to say the least.They said one must pay 9.99 and then you were also subscribed to thier channels,so here is me thinking well i all-ready subscribe so i will see the fight.This was further reinforced because up until 12.00 at night the channel it was showing was still unscrambled.I was watching a film on another channel and turned back at 1 excited at the prospect of the fight,well it was only then that the channel HAD ben scrambled anfd further offering you no options to subscribe,wanke_rs!!!!!!!!!.Anyhow saw the fight next day and Joe as usual was the compsenate professional.This guy really does not get the plaudits he deserves.So now over to the hitman you can do it Ricky!!!!!!!!!

Same here, really pi........ off, not to worry, we have some good boxers now in the UK, some good guys in Calzaghis stable, Price, etc, pity poor old Howard could not see this fight, as he was a world champion once, he was a nice guy, Howard Winstone, knew him well, but i must not go on about the welsh boys, Hitman hatton, now he is something else as well. good luck to all of them.

Maybe one big fight in the states first- Hopkins awaits. Calzaghe should take him. A big win in the states will elevate his status to a new level. Apparently the Kessler fight went over very well with boxing fans in the US, many of whom had never seen Calzaghe fight. They're impressed now.

Ok...The Cobra retired Robin Reid last night.....so is Calazaghe going to risk his belts by taking on Carl Froch?

Why would Calzaghe want to fight Froch? "The Cobra's" time will come...but not yet...

Calzaghe will fight Hopkins for mega $$$, beat him and retire unbeaten...and unbeatable :D

I saw his 9th pro fight against Frank Minton at York Hall, Bethnal Green, in 1995.

By the time I sat down with my beer he'd knocked the guy out!

And he hasn't aged a bit :o Unlike some... :D :D

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL